Are these guys natty achievable?

Are these guys natty achievable?

Attached: AC3A30F4-B138-400E-88AF-2034082F00E3.jpg (825x1503, 692.22K)

yea
im primaris mode, maybe a bit bigger even, i only take creatine and aspirin, natty otherwise.

>aspirin
>natty

You mean the genetically and surgically enhanced 0.00001% of men with synthetic irgans implanted, cybernetic components grafted in, and a diet filled with 5 scoops per meal of a compound that makes their bones bigger, harder, and fuse until they're impenetrable to small-arms fire?

Sure bro, just do lunges and dips.

Mods

The new small pauldrons on Primaris marines look fucking gay. The whole Space Marine aesthetic was the giant shoulder pads, they look fucking awesome!

i thought they all went through surgery to get extra organs and stuff? if so, then no not natty.

fagmaris marines were a mistake. they just look like complete shit and are replacing old marines.

Only the Guardsman, but they're mogging all others with their balls of steel while competing totally natty against all kinds of foul chaos-addicts, xenos, and heretics, so just don't waste time considering being like the others, we all now what broke before the Guard did.

Would you undergo the Space Marination process even if it meant having a limp dick and no sex drive for the rest of your life Any Forums?

Attached: ace-marine.jpg (623x425, 180.81K)

>warhammer
holy shit some of you faggots really are nerds huh?

cope

O'l roight, boyz
Lookz loik we'z gotta Any Forumsizen in naed ova good krumpin'

Attached: 0318d7378cc8b7750411866eb664c9ac.jpg (550x526, 43.23K)

>virgin Big Rammy Space Marine
>Chad Cbum Custodes

Attached: warhammer_40k_custodes_general_by_bachzim_de2ckw6-350t.jpg (591x350, 30.24K)

>no sex drive for the rest of your life
So, in addition to being a superhuman, I also become more resistant to the vile temptations of Slaanesh. It's just getting more and more enticing.

Old Testament Og was 15 feet tall

anons which Chaos god would you go to the gym with? I personally pick Nurgle, say goodbye to pain, DOMs, muscle soreness... And say hello to a completely empty gym (all of the normies will be run away because of the smell of death and decomposition)

Attached: Screenshot_25.png (808x709, 671.71K)

I don’t know, I feel like a Khorne berserker gym would be top tier bro life
Just guys being dudes screaming and smacking each other to hit sick nasty PRs, and if you fail it they butcher you like an animal
Another thing, with the butcher nails they are always in peak physical work out mode, you will never have a tired or slow workout because if you try to slow down you’ll probably claw your eyes out

Attached: 9F962428-CF29-40F7-AAE5-6F54BB850211.jpg (828x492, 98.42K)

>imperial guard
yes
>space marine
no
>primaris
no

>nurgle
>posts khornate
>berzerker
>capable of any rational thought
>not just killing you within a milisecond out of disdain for your weak pathetic human body

>lifting weights instead of screaming and yelling while furiously exterminating everyone on earth

>claw your eyes out

>slow agonizing pain instead of cutting you in half with a chain axe/sword and then unsheathing a mono-molecular knife to behead you

Those armors on the right look imposibly heavy so unless you are a robot no.