Me n my girl, thoughts on physique i look good imo

me n my girl, thoughts on physique i look good imo

Attached: f9a7d5a54fa7cea1921603cea6726861.jpg (736x913, 143.2K)

that is clearly a man, faggot.

I’m sorry but that outfit is horrendous.

She looks okay though.

Well you've learned hard into the whole flat-footed thing with those clown shoes, but I'm just nitpicking. You look good. This definitely isn't a race bait post.

>looks okay

Not op, but okay you faggot. If I knew her banking information, I would send her money

And what exactly do you think you would get out of that?

I don't know, I just have the urge to send her money

Seethe more fag, at least he fucks unlike you basement-dwelling nigger

Me and me gf omw to Villa Park

>dyed hair and dresses like a whore
Bruh you’re supposed to get the Asian girls that are fresh off the boat. What’s the point of being a race traitor if you’re still with a crazy westernized whore?

Lmao why is he dressed like an arab?

The worst part about american born se asians is they have a victim complex about being asian and act like a persecuted minority despite asians being team white people in the race war since forever.

how do asian men cope with all their women being taken. Seriously...i'm getting depressed on their behalf

They try as hard as they can to make over $150k then marry a white roastie when she turns 29

thats not a woman

You should really consider killing yourself

I married a FOB Chinese girl and she was a breath of fresh air after all my crazy white American gfs. Every time I meet an American born Asian I’m just kind of disgusted because I see how quickly they became degenerate after like a single generation. All the Asian guys act like niggers and the girls are bigger whores than white women. This country is fucked

Well desu how do you have any semblance of a masculine cultural identity as an asian man in america? At least whites have country western and metal.

He's asian too...

>Asian masculine cultural identity
That doesn’t even exist in Asia. They’re all weak pussies who who studied and cheated their whole lives, have no practical skills, have never done manual labor or hard work of any kind, and still expect women to be second class citizens and obey them and get treated like garbage by in-laws. At least American guys earn their wives obedience by being hard working and masculine. No wonder Asian girls prefer white guys. My wife loves being part of my family because my mom is so nice to her lmao

Not American but wasn't there a time when Asians in Southern California were fucking feared? Pic related, I think its the ABZ Crips. I saw documentary on ethnic gangs in the USA.

Attached: x1080 (1).jpg (1920x1080, 207.19K)

i fear no manlet

>masculinity = nigger behavior
Why do all ethnic minorities fall for this meme?