Go swimming

>go swimming
>first few laps are fine
>front crawl, side breath through mouth
>face in water, breath out through nose
>stroke, stroke, breathe in, face in water, breathe out through nose.

>6 laps or so x 50m and It starts...
>little bits of bogey start coming out of my nose when I breathe out
>lap 10 + and I'm emptying noticeable amounts of mucus from my nose under water
>lap 15 + and the bogey is now sticking to my face/nose and I have to wipe it with my hand off my nose during strokes.

Yes I have tried blowing my nose several times before swimming.
This happens basically every fucking time.

This can't be normal right.

How to prevent it?

Attached: 1651649378709.webm (720x1280, 2.84M)

You probably have COVID

I am not responsible for my actions whenever I see a skinny girl wearing boxer briefs. Fuxking kino.

Good thing I don't have this problem, I can't swim

SCARY SKELLY! RUN

te head movement causes this. just keep your head underwater and you will be fine. use pic related to not suffocate

Attached: Schwimmtools-800x445.png (800x445, 604.88K)

they look pretty cool. you will look like a shark searching for prey with it.

Attached: FRW_5677-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 41.77K)

i love she very beautiful please come bangladesh i recieve you

I'm pretty sure over time it will pass. Not exactly the same thing, but when I just started running, my nose would get stuffed and I would have to blow it, now it does not happen.

exhale through your mouth, retard

Tfw no na'vi gf

Attached: 2ed.jpg (600x583, 31.66K)

I can't swim 2 laps without getting tired as fuck, yet see fat grandmas doing lap after lap. What the fuck, bros. Is it my swimming technique? My breathing?

SEXO SEXO SEX FUCK SEXO SEX RAPE SEXO CHOKING SEXO PENIS FUCK VAGINA BREAST LOVE SEXO INSEMINATION SEXO FUCK RAPE HUGGING LUST FUCK VIOLENCE PASSION SEXO HUGGING FUCK BREASTS VAGINA BREED

Same thing happens to me when I cycle and decent distance. Just your body flushing that shit out

Just do it more.

it's your breathing, maybe 50/50 if you swim like a literal retard

even with dogshit technique you shouldn't be gassing out so soon

Happens to me during winter/after a bad case of the sniffles. It's no big deal.

What kind of gay shit is this? Just swim more. Who the fuck cares if you're expelling goobs left and right, eventually your sinuses will clear out.

Attached: eatman.gif (500x372, 1.91M)

From my experience, if you are low bf% and are somewhat muscular, you will sink in water. So you have to work harder to stay afloat than the fat grandmas. Either practice swimming more often or go swim in saltwater instead.

Alright, researched a bit. Apparently you're supposed to breath out WHILE the head is underwater. I was waiting to bring my head out sideways to breath out and in. So probably definitely my breathing.

She ain't a lady unless she's 280. That's why if I ever had a gf I'd put her on the keto diet to trim her down to 280.

never seen chrome drawls before