Once again, Hollywood proves women don't like lats on a fit body ( and for the first time I agree with the jew )

Once again, Hollywood proves women don't like lats on a fit body ( and for the first time I agree with the jew ).

Attached: 1655028795862.gif (600x453, 2.45M)

Is this movie actually good or is it just boomer cope bc its a sequel to a movie from a less chaotic time.

who gives a fuck what women want

Lats give you the v taper and make you look great. Essential to getting a great physique. Women will prefer this over physiques with no lats.

Attached: 70A915BB-BCF2-4E71-8C54-3676145D482A.jpg (640x640, 87.8K)

Is the lat-are-unattractive bit lately a power lifter meme?
Guys, just do some pull ups

He doesn't have underdeveloped lats. If he did you'd a faggy hourglass figure like the one in your mirror.

there are dedicated places to talk about women's issues user.

Considering that more lats = better lifts I'd wager that it is not.

hey retard, How about you actually post their back? Unflexed from the front is not an indicator of anything.

Who cares what women think, especially when its according to (((hollywood))))

It's good. It isn't some pozzed shit where a woman proves to Tom Cruise that she is a better fighter pilot than he will ever be. Cruise, like his character, are both looking to hand things over to the next generation. Miles Teller plays Goose's son and Maverick still hasn't gotten over his guilt. It's got some world-class camera work but it still suffers from Hollywood non-realism. Give it a watch, the audio and score are great.
On-topic: Jennifer Connelly still got it, women watching this movie appreciate the topless beach football scene.

>posts dyel with no muscle, not just no lat
Based 50 iq dyel

You are a sad and pathetic person trying to analyse hollywood movies to find out "what women want".

Regardless, I regulate lat size based on flexibility. If they are too big, you can barely reach behind your back.

>user can't differentiate between undeveloped lats and high lat insertions.

protip most classic physique competitors have high lats.

why would I not get lats, they only really pop hard when you flare them out

>proves women don't like

Attached: FG8FbNMXMAkjUh3.jpg (1280x720, 90.39K)

It's great

But the guy you posted has lats

This

My gf whenever she's behind me:
>omg I love how wide yoir back is

>"I always love grabbing your lats when we fuck"

One time on vacation I was talking to this one milf, I said something along the lines of I'm unhappy with my physique
>"what? You have that V shape that most guys would kill for and that's a very sexy thing to have"

according to OP this guy doesnt have lats.

Attached: 264246832.png (1114x897, 802.83K)

It's not awful, but definitely more of the latter. Never taking movie tips from Any Forums's NPC hivemind after this

This, too many retards on Any Forums