How is your beach body coming along Any Forums

How is your beach body coming along Any Forums

Attached: 1644824572655.webm (1216x688, 2.92M)

AHHHH FUCK IM COOMING

are those NAKED BREASTS
OH MY GOD

pretty good thanks for asking :)

Attached: anya.webm (720x576, 2.89M)

It's coming in great for summer 2023

she should be wearing a bra

Oooo la melona ta ta ta

i can't wait to go back to europe.
some karen here would call the police here if she saw those.

how can europeans ever be incels if their women are such sluts

130kg - 79kg, 303 days, 99% sure tits are fat and not gyno, they're going away nicely.
started lifting heavy rocks 20-30kg with overhead presses about 30 days ago, feels great. need a rock bigger than 30kg i think now.
summer in aus is end of year so maybe summer of 2023 i'll not wear a shirt in public for the first time since i was like 7, currently 30.
diet was keto/vore, transitioning into primarily animal based but live with an active and constant sabotager - it's reaching fever pitch and i'll probably lose my shit soon, in a non-physical-violence manner which should stop a lot of the "feeding" behaviours directed at me. if not for a while.
i know i should be stronger in my food choices, but a lifelong carb addiction doesn't go away in 300~ days. looking forward to another 300 days of improvement.

I am incredibly overweight and repulsive looking but a Hawaiian shirt and an above average penis is more valuable than being lean and muscular.
Any disagreement with this fact is cope

are you muslim?

fuck no, i'm american

very american reply desu

>implying americans cannot be muslims
are you stupid?

No muh-slems allowed in muh country boah

Attached: q6ce2kyq58p31.jpg (500x500, 28.65K)

And nobody is surprised by the american being sheltered, pseudo-purtian prude who's actually secretly perverted. Only those retards immediately equate nudity with promiscuity.
God I hate your continent so much. We should nuke everything north of El Paso.

>Off-topic coomer thread
>Eurocuck comes in here seething about America when literally no one asked

Why are they like this

Attached: 1651608422086.jpg (579x793, 84.1K)

that was the joke i think

I for one, fully support the #FreeTheNipple movement.

Bruh, just yesterday I was in a nude beach but I couldn't remove my t-shirt because I still didn't reach my goal lean body.

Tits were super nice to look at though

they have the freedom to tan their tits but doesn't mean they are sluts, just like any girls you have to sweat your ass off to get laid