Why gymbros belive this shit?

why gymbros belive this shit?

men 100 years ago had really high testosterone and were still cucked by government(e.g. wars, great depression, awful working conditions).

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-125950_TikTok.jpg (1080x1177, 567.59K)

everyone, without exception, likes to pretend that they're the underdog in the story of their own life

>men 100 years ago had really high testosterone
"High testosterone" doesn't mean jack fucking shit if it's still in natty range you clueless faggot. You need more than 2000ng if you want to benefit from actually high testosterone.

yup
At first I thought it was cool to see people online realizing how dehumanizing the modern world is. Now it's clear that they just want to project the idea that they're among the enlightened in a world of NPCs

and the benefits will be depending on a corporation to produce your drug that increases your T you'll be dependent on? this clearly can't backfire

>corporation
just shut your clueless faggot mouth

>There is no difference between testosterone between 200 and 1200 because this is the natural range!
>No i wont look at studies dividing men by age
>No it doesn't set up alarm bills when people get on trt doctors try to get them between 600 and 900 and don't just try getting them to 300

who produces trt? isn't the le big pharma?

>You are dependent on a corporation producing food you are such a cuck
>Yes I know the people rely on businesses and goods and service trading on every single aspect of their life but in this one aspect that's not allowed
>Just because women literally buy hormones at pharmacies at will and we know this is affecting the groundwater that doesn't mean we should actually do anything about it

>trt
I told you already to keep your clueless faggot mouth shut. You have zero idea what you're even talking about.

If you’re under 6’3 you are actually an underdog desu imo

kek

>You are dependent on a corporation producing food you are such a cuck
no but depending on a corporation to produce your drug so the government also created by the corporations will fear tou is dumb af

Well I guess all the gun owners are absolutely blown the fuck out

>be a fucking man
>entire government has to be formed to stop you
Seriously hope your phone autocorrected overdog.

Fundamentally, yes.
>God created men. Samuel Cope made them equal.

it actually corrected updog

>we have guns to protect muh freedom
>worst food in civilised world, worst healthcare system, what are you actually defending with all your guns?

Ye kek, all those "I would have been in the resistance during the Third Reich!" people started sucking the governments cock for literally taking away their basic human rights for 2 years because of some "virus" that was 10 times less harmful than the common flu and now that evidence is out that the lockdowns were completely pointless bullshit, the vaccine barely doing anything and that the only people dying from covid were all (yes, all) old fat fucks who are a strain on society, they all shut up and never mention how they were wrong the entire time and continue with their delusion how they are fighters against some totally opressive government kek.

Because many gymbros are the same as trannies and other modern subcultures, they have an obsession with trying to stick out and be the "main characters". In their head, they're rebelling against oppression and corruption or something by lifting weights

>Liking a gay tiktok post
Yikes OP outed himself as a faggot

kids who get bullied at school

What's updog?