Any women on /fit? redpill me on this, why do women in the gym lift with these super light weights...

any women on /fit? redpill me on this, why do women in the gym lift with these super light weights? i get that they have less strength and muscle mass, but even at that these weights are so light they don't even do anything

Attached: Dashboard_Muscles_10_18.jpg (952x635, 57.75K)

They don't want to get too muscley and end up looking like a bodybuilder

most people in the gym make no progress from whatever they're doing, they're just going through the motions and look the same day in day out.

but even then, what kind of physique are they trying to achieve with these light weights?

'Toned'

Are cocks too heavy? There's your answer.

>Are cocks too heavy?
You tell me, you're the expert

They think if you lift anything over five pounds you get ‘bulky’, seemingly oblivious to the fact that 95% of the guys around them look exactly the same after years of training heavy

fell for the light weights will tone you, heavy will make you bulky meme.

I see this too. They do one arm db rows with 10kg. Even for a girl this is light. I can curl that with my pinky finger.

Is it not well established that 1lb dumbells won't do anything? Are people really still using them?

It is just another symptom of lifting for looks. They don't want any muscles, they just want to look "toned". You probably lift for looks too and make all kinds of stupid mistakes.

Less reps more weight = compact muscle, more strenght, keeps longer
More reps less weight = bulky muscle, less strenght, goes away faster when you stop training, needs more protein

If lifting for looks makes you do it wrong then why are bodybuilders so good at lifting?

rotator cuff warmup

They aren't good at lifting, so maybe start with a correct premise.

If you're talking about making neural adaptations vs hypertrophy then you're pretty much correct, but the biggest muscle fiber type is also the strongest and less weight means less than 85% of your max, not 1lb dumbells.

Lmao okay.

Attached: IKn04P.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

>not even lmao4pl

i think those are 100 lb plates or something. he's lifting like 700 lbs in this gif

It's 800lbs.