How do I get a beard? dont wanna end up like this dude

how do I get a beard? dont wanna end up like this dude

youtube.com/watch?v=mvFdLjXx2K0

Attached: 1646583690429.png (1340x1062, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmFnarFSj_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: .jpg (750x867, 68.2K)

*Sounds of glass breaking and women screaming*

So did guys who have good beards not have the selection pressure to have a good jaw? Or are the pics you see cherry-picked?

i think jawlets are more likely to have a beard. doesn't mean that everyone with a beard is one. this is where beard is a cope meme comes from.

they both look like shit with and without a beard

Left: blue collar worker
Right: school shooter

Looks better without beard. With beard he looks like onions adult gamer man child with funko pop collection, without beard he looks like reliable middle class young guy.

This

I have a good jaw, but I was also too lazy to shave every day. Any time a job let's me have a full beard I do. 9 year streak with routine trimming at the moment.

Disgusting

Right looks like that pug faced midget from Game of Thrones, Arya Stark

Looks better without.

Beards are for sailors and pedophiles

Cope.
Beards are awesome and of you don't have one you're a female.
youtube.com/watch?v=RmFnarFSj_U

Delusional

type of shit shared by some dude who wears a tshirt that says "the epic gaming beard"

He looks black with no beard on?

Anything besides blank T-Shirts are cringe. Go back to your cringe ass beardless community, and never come back.

Saw the beards back in day at some shithole in Marrickville, they played a good show.

making "i have a beard" your personality is the biggest cope and every single person thinks you look like a fucking fag lmao

Attached: QmMWBCw970auzq2NvMsG3rZUUAz5yujpseKkBIPVcec[1].png (600x800, 564.65K)

School shooters are predominantly white incels.
White replacement in America is real (and a good thing) because your inferior genes can't compete with Hispanics and Blacks.

It's over

Attached: surgery.webm (406x720, 2.56M)

True. Don't do that. But remember that this goes for everything. Even lifting heavy stuff.

Who's going to pay the taxes then? We'll just print?

>School shooters are predominantly white
false, Whites just have the high scores
>can't compete with
government gibs while being the only demographic that pays more than takes

he does look a fuckin lot better though

Great result.

Right is cute

I have to wonder if he's wearing makeup in that final shot, or if "two weeks" means 2.9 weeks not 14 days
seems to have lost almost all the brusing at all and there was still a fair bit present on day 13

How is your funko pop collection, faggot?