What muscles impress /lit/ girls?

I am joining my college bookclub. How do I impress the qts there (physically)?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LVdTf60FXEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

College women are not the women you should want and sex before marriage is not good for your mental health.

Maybe a profound quote tattooed on your dick?

>literal dirty autist that doesn't brush her teeth and reads books constantly because her rampant imagination is enough
These are not the women you want to date, they're worse than normal sluts and are terrible in bed

Dont listen to these autisits. /lit/ girls are usually really chill and easy to impress. Just have a wide back and thicker forearms.

Live. Laugh. Suck

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

>walks up to group of /lit/ girls
>"so.....I just read 1984...."
>*flexes 'ceps*
>"the brothers karamazov...."
>*spreads lats*
>"infinite jest..."
>*exposes glutes*
>"in one week!"
>*lifts shirt up exposing rock hard abs*

there's only one way..

Attached: at the library.jpg (489x361, 37.89K)

This is all I could think of when I read this.
youtu.be/LVdTf60FXEw

I often go to library to study and like every other girl they are impressed by a good set of muscles, and just have a good general culture informations

reading books is for faggots

I too am joining a bookclub in college, after a break up. Someone please drop some wisdom on a brother with ‘tism.

The only books i ever read seriously were the old greek mythos
Everything else is non-fiction

Sure. Autism isn't real

those chicks either like lanklets, women, are asexual, or like artsy black dudes.
they don't care about muscles.

they’re really shy so you have to do all the talking, plus they often have pretty high standards because, well they’re usually smart and can make that choice.
my gfs friend is a virgin at 23 because she’s super shy, has high standards, and is at college all the time.
man i’d love to hit that.

Kek

Should I have watched this

Attached: IMG_20220612_125234.jpg (1015x1186, 209.09K)

This kind of women is even more stupid than regular women, becouse these think they are clever (when they are not). Literally the most worthless kind of education and the most easiest, yet they consider themselves to be superior to STEM. Don't get fooled by the amount of books, those are just decoration, they actually haven't read anything but harry potter, but will give you very but very badly thought out opinion on any classic book you have read and they have not.
You have read more than your average "book" girl.
they have dady issues be manly and they will cream in front of you.
>bookclub in college
Which one are you guys gonna read hunger games or harry potter?
This man here is really stupid.

Attached: 1652637785269.jpg (600x600, 67.65K)

These are the kind of girls that marry sois and preppy lanklets and then fuck around with Chad on the side. Your best case scenario is that they are heavily Christian so the only dude who is cucking you is God.

We'll see who is cucking who when I nail his son to a cross