How does he do it at 50 yrs old and eating 8k calories? Inb4 roids

How does he do it at 50 yrs old and eating 8k calories? Inb4 roids

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-12-16-17-12-331_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (1080x595, 156.42K)

roids

Roids + incredible work ethic that hasn't looked him yet

Nah he admitted that hes natural

its very simple: he lies just like he does about his height and you are retarded for believing it
Mr Olympias like Ronnie and Arnold ate around 5k calories on a bulk

Theres literally no incentive for him to lie about roiding or calorie intake

retard

he's older than my parents lmao

Literally cant handle facts

Attached: 1653257694898.gif (300x300, 3.31M)

These actors lie about absolutely everything because their career is an image. He doesn't eat that much, he isn't as big as he claims, what he does do is inject a lot of pharma gear.

he’s not eating nearly half of 6000 cals “every day”. maybe once in the blue moon for a meme press release

that gif kek. Genuinely made me laugh thanks man I needed that love you

Ok twink

i’m fat at 5”11 and i never had more than 4000 cals in a day.
>WOAH HE EAT 10k CALS AND IS SHREDDED BRAH
these are meme numbers for actors to look like gods when they’re not

Lmao 8k calories. Even if he did insulin hgh tren he would get fat af on 8k cals

The incentive is that he has more fans because mainstream are simultaneously too dumb to notice roids but also will ostracize anyone for it. Remember barry bonds? Nobody that depends on their public image will ever admit roids retard

In all likelihood there are stipulations in his film contracts that prevent him from admitting he's anything but a natty who does a few pushups and situps in the morning. Film studios think normies will stop watching the films if their real life superhero man turns out to be a drug taker

Attached: 1642723337271.jpg (720x844, 98.3K)

The main issue with that is the "I don't wanna get too big hehe"

He doesnt give a shit about his incel fans.

mewing