Do girls like it if you bridal carry them?

Do girls like it if you bridal carry them?

Attached: 1638472561748.jpg (751x900, 96.84K)

Only if you are good looking

The only girl I talk to is my mom and she weighs 300lbs

My gf loves it
We are the same height but when I do this I can tell she feels physically intimidated and small and she always gets horny af when i pick her up, carry her and throw her on the bed.
Feels good man

56kg is too heavy for guys to carry me princess style so I just carry my tiny sub50kg friends instead

Bridal carry is easy as fuck if you do some basic upper body training. I can somewhat easily carry my girlfriend like this despite her being 80kg and 185cm tall even with my humble 78kg and 177cm frame. If you had a really light girlfriend, I suppose it would be more efficient to sling her over your shoulder for transport.

tall woman enjoyers like you are based af

Women love it when you carry them at all.

I'm jealous of you

Women like anything whete you show strength and overpower them.

You're living my dream life you lucky mofo

Your mom is a fat pig oink oink oink

>gf says she wants to try to pick me up at a family party
>tries and cant
>i pick her up and swing her around
>her 15 year old cousin bites her lip and stares at me all night after

Attached: 1573630660919.jpg (500x460, 30.41K)

so? are you too DYEL to carry her? does she not like it? are you not comfortable talking aobut that part of your relationship with her on Any Forums? answer the question

Rare manlet W

i want to overhead press a girl so bad bros...

I've done this
It's pretty easy

>Fiance is 4'9 and 40kg
Yeah I OHP her whenever I want.

You are dooming your sons to be manlets
Never should have fallen for the demon womanlet guile

I OHP 1.5pl8 I just need the girl now

Got em

Yes.
They especially like it if you gently, and I mean GENTLY, toss them onto the bed so sexy time

Isn't bridal carry just leg and back strength? The goal is to walk around with the girl so you should be fine if you can farmer's walk her bodyweight

You goddamn manlets have one thing going for you, and it's that you can find girls taller than you.

196cm here. I tower over every woman I've ever seen. None come close and it's a bad feel.