Fat

A bit offtopic but what the fuck is wrong with Americans and their tolerance for fat girls? Here in Europe they get absolutely trashed for not being thin. Be fat and be bullied as well as never get any male attention, ever.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116.52K)

Europeans are low test

I can't get skinny girls ok. What do you want me to go back to being an incel?

fat girls are nice to me, and let me have sex with them

Attached: 1629998059403.gif (220x220, 551.22K)

Eurofaggots will rightfully make fun of us for being fat then eat our fastfood and get as fat as us and act like they're any better KEK

I fucked a fat Asian girl once, but even though I ejaculated I lost it and burst out laughing at the end. Suffice it to say she never spoke to me again

How can you guys have sex with a fat girl? I did it a few times with one and it was absolutely digusting.
One time I pulled down her panties and found a tiny piece of toilet paper on her pussy because apparantly "she doesn't look down there too much after wiping".

When your country has to feed 350 million people 3 times a day, some (all) corners are cut in the farming and food processing methods. Also we went full gynocracy in the West and told women they are beautiful and accepted at any size, and the women actually believed it

Attached: Myer-Australia-complained-about-offensive-catalog-for-mens-and-womens.jpg (634x472, 68.14K)

>How can you guys have sex with a fat girl?
Tren + Mast + Test

Get really drunk.

>eating pancakes with bacon and eggs
???
Am I missing something?

Are you not American?

>How can you guys have sex with a fat girl?
>I did it a few times

Idk ask yourself retard

I could only fuck her when I was extremely drunk and the lights were out. The time I was sober I couldn't even get hard, we broke up for this reason.

Am not.
In my hometown pancakes are considered a dessert and eating them with eggs and bacon sounds haram.

physically impossible to get as fat as you. what we call disgustingly fat americans say is normal sized.

>here in Europe
63% of the UK population is overweight or obese. Trash them harder faggot it's working so well for you.

Remove blacks from weight statistics and the UK is more obese than the US.

63% really?
1 in 4 bongs is obese, government can't do much to stop it cause of the fat people liberation front people protest to much and cause so much of a ruckus.

In the Netherlands we eat bacon pancakes as a dinner with cheese and syrup.

I wish that was true here in Germany. More and more girls cake on a kilo of make up, put on waist high pants and think they're the shit even though they are fat as fuck. Obesity rates are climbing and nobody will do anything because of the loving yourself for who you are meme

it's funny this is the aus catalog, because fatties are despised here. Ask a young person and 99% of people would want a 'surfer' bod, or maybe a footy player.