The average stick contains tens of thousands of calories

>the average stick contains tens of thousands of calories
Have you taken the wood pill, user?

Attached: 7105KCDSBnL._AC_SY355_.jpg (451x355, 36.13K)

i actually know a guy who does this, he's made good gainz

Same

Those are minicalories, not Kcals. We're talking like 20 food calories. And they're indigestible anyway. Plus no protein

>indigestible
maybe for your weak stomach niggah

I don't like fascists

Faggot

Cellulose is good for make poopy

>minicalories
wtf, they are just calories, kcal stands for kilocalories

>Not just drinking diesel
NGMI

Attached: kek.jpg (800x450, 40.38K)

In US they're just Calories with a capital C. Lowercase calories are heat units, 1000 of which constitutes 1 Kcal or 1 Calorie. So I call them minicalories for clarification. Fuck off with your 1000 based measurement system it's silly.

>stomach
Stomach isnt the problem. Dissolve your sticks in internal firewater whatever. Your enzymes wont help and neither will your intestines. And theres no nutrients. The shit wont be fun.

Based and beaver pilled

why not drink gasoline instead at this point? you know liquid calories are easier. and 1L gas is what 8k calories? cmon

>Not taking the GOGAD pill

Attached: 1653654724044.png (1080x383, 81K)

lmfao the absolute state of Americans

Op is quite literally an actual faggot.

that's not as much as i would have thought, makes you realise how much energy the human body uses

>verification not required
>Ironynotlost.gif

Attached: 1654434087631.jpg (714x770, 96.17K)

how many new diabetics will be created believing the calories in calories out myth? not thousands, try millions.
>but muh biology combusts food
WRONG. enjoy your neuropathy, skinny-fat, no gains.

i dont remember what radioactive metal had like 20 000 000 calories or something, but four grams of it should have lasted human 80 years average 2500cal day, too bad we arent fission powered, but i gave me idea that if someday we could make batteries and put it in humans when we are born and harness that energy, just radioactive farts and piss