Are Any Forums hobbies a good way to meet people? I like to do pretty much any type of exercise and I'm lonely

Are Any Forums hobbies a good way to meet people? I like to do pretty much any type of exercise and I'm lonely.

Attached: 1565161276190.webm (576x720, 2.93M)

Play a group sport or join people playing around your area.

stop being an autist and talk to women

He’s trying to talk to women and that’s why he’s here asking where he can find them you dumb fucking retard

Half of people are female they're literally everywhere if you see one that's pretty talk to her

Kill yourself

Most women walking down the street typically don’t want some random guy walking up and talking to them

this.
if you're not good looking you could end up having problems.

autism+being ugly. a friend of mine started watching those gay ass pickup videos on youtube and decided to go talk to women. one of them called the cops because she taught he was a rapist lmao

who is this?

Yoga.

Attached: 1653984272254.jpg (2103x2041, 273.57K)

Feet

I'm thinking about approaching women saying "If I do 10 push ups would you give me your number? :)". Will it work, guys? I'm good looking and white. Not that jacked tho, but strong built.

try 100 no rest
anyone can do 10

No

What about 20 archer push ups? X)

I like that bone near woman's crotch.
What's it called?

Attached: 1655020561253.jpg (657x527, 37.55K)

You mean the femur?

Attached: image632.jpg (798x943, 76.69K)

Pubic bone.

Here's a fucking tip that my retarded asocial friends don't get also.

If you want a specific type of girl, you have to find them where they usually are. That means that if you want a girl that is introverted and play games, perhaps you should meet her in a fucking game. If you want a turboslut that go through several guys a months, perhaps dating apps like tinder is more your cup of tea.

The amount of fucking idiots who think that you need to go out "partying" to get a girlfriend is staggering. If you do that, you'll only end up with a highly social girl who you're probably not compatible with.

Also
>all girls are xxx
The point of dating is to EXCLUDE people you DON'T WANT to be with, not to latch on the first person who shows you any attention, put their horrendous personality traits on the entire gender, and imagine your life with them.

You only need to find 1 PERSON out of several billion that isn't horrible. So regardless if 99.99% of peope are fucking trash, that is still a shit ton of decent people left.

Fucking idiot incels.

t. woman

>The point of dating is to EXCLUDE people you DON'T WANT to be with, not to latch on the first person who shows you any attention,
for women. is this your first day on this website?

All right mr smarman, where find girl who likes metal and is introverted?
>metal concert
Not introverted.

This is stupid. I would love to have a comfy girlfriend who likes reading books. Logically, I would join a bookclub and interact with girls there but guess what? There is no fucking bookclub in my city.
Also, you don't meet introverted girls anywhere because they sit at home.

i would say metal head forums / chatgroups but then if there’s even a hint of a girl you know her inbox is filled with “show bobs” tier messages already. that’s just what the downer blackpill retard still in me thinks.

user stop collecting peoples' bones, you are getting the board into trouble

>metal head forums / chatgroups
Actually sounds good.
I will learn how to use discord, we will see.

How do I find a girl who likes shitposting on Any Forums, is into programming and dislikes anime.
It seems all these types have willies.

Metal concert, but look for friend groups where she got enough courage to go out.

>blablabla incel garbage
Don't sell yourself short.

Let me break it down for your retard asses

if a girl is introverted, that means you are limited to meeting her when she leaves the house (rarely), when she is at her home (online), or possibly through common friends (hard if you're a loser without a big social circle).

If you are interested in girls that like a specific thing, perhaps look in the communities where those specific interests are discussed. This can be anywhere from facebook groups, reddit groups, forums, and other places.