Model here. Facial exercises work, almost everyone who I work with does them. Im 100 percent sure most...

Model here. Facial exercises work, almost everyone who I work with does them. Im 100 percent sure most, if not all celebrities do them, at least those who are usually in front of the camera.

>why bro? nah dude if you're ugly you're just ugly you cant change that!!!
Sure, it won't make you go from 3 to 8, from 5 to 10. But there is a reason people in my field are obsessed with it. Face, just as the rest of the body- consists of muscles, and these muscles need training too. It makes a big difference, your face will look a LOT better in motion, you'll look better while smiling, speaking etc, and you might tone your assymetries if you have ones a bit as well.

Some quality fac.exercises here : youtube.com/watch?v=oJIk2PyukjY

Attached: 75bdfef99beb0f955221a68943e7951a.jpg (682x1024, 91.73K)

Forgot to add sucking cock!

What about mewing? I think it's legit but /fit hates it

i done tons of research and it only works if youre younger than 23 or so, after that you're fucked and are better off with surgery.

When people have injuries to the nerves/muscles in the face their bones often get deformed from the change in posture. So your bones can definitely change over time - they're living tissue after all
And there are dental conditions where your tongue pushing on your teeth causes them to shift in a bad way.
From this it makes sense that mewing would work, just very slowly

Thanks user, I'll start following this routine

It doesn't really do much. I did it since I was about 14-15 and my jaw still didn't develop properly and I have to get the wisdom teeth pulled out

You should mew constantly. But I still think its a bit overrated. Facial exercises and facial massages are by far the best if you really obsess over appearance. I remember starting, doing it everyday, then stopping after like 2 months and in return, my face didn't look as good as when I was doing the exercises.

this looks like a load of useless bullshit

The reason people think facial exercises don't work is because most people don't understand how hypertrophy and muscle growth work in the first place. They will do something a few times a week and expect results, just like DYELs at the gym.

My face is already 9/10 so are most models. I don’t get why this would be popular with them

Because op just made it up

Won't this shit cause wrinkles instead

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-12-13-40-23-12_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1080x804, 238.83K)

Facial exercises are basically smiling dude, if you're worried about wrinkles, dont smile at all

Most models are 9/10? Most models look like Francisco lachowski who is objectively a 9?

smiling causes crow's feet, and facial exercises will make you look infinitely older you fucking retard holy shit how are you this retarded? you actually do exercises that server no purpose aside from making you look older with facial wrinkles? never post here again

Attached: 1582944109607.jpg (1280x956, 164.31K)

So which is it cocksuckers? Do I need to do these to become chad or will they JUST me?

I already
>drink water
>sleepmaxx
>low bf
>cardio

Swear I've seen you before

You forgot sucking cock!

How do I get rid of the bags under my eyes, and achieve a youthful skin in general???

Models and celebrities are retards.

That's a pretty good facial exercise!