Rest day

>rest day
>raining outside
>already done my morning cardio
>just about to eat lunch

Is there a more cozy winter feeling?

Attached: 1638781054692.jpg (1920x1080, 1.4M)

>checked
Drinking today because I haven't had one in a while. Stoked that I came 2nd in the u105kg state strongman comp yesterday and got an event win in the truck pull.

Attached: Mystery truck pull.webm (338x600, 2.92M)

Checked
Bro that's awesome, congrats man. How does the weighing for those contests work?

the suns out now
crazy strong

what are the blue and white beanies everyone is wearing in melbourne?

Awesome. My car broke down, can you pull me to work?

Cheers
>weighing
Assuming you mean scoring?
It's a point system where each competitor is given a score from the number of competitors in that division down to 1 for their performance in an event.
For instance if their are 5 guys and it's max deadlift event the guy who deadlifted 300kg gets 5 points, 290 gets 4, 280kg gets 3, etc. If they zero an event they don't even get 0 points instead of 1. For ties they average the points amoungst the amount of people tied. So say 1 person deadlifts 300kg and 2 deadlift 290kg, First gets 5 points and the 2 guys both get 3.5 points (3+4)/2.
For a truck pull they might have a max distance which for ours was 20m, which will be scored by fastest time then by furthested distance i.e. the person who pulls its 20m the fastest gets the most points, if people don't complete the 20m within 60 seconds then they measure the distance and assign the rest of the points.
After all the events your points are tallied and highest points wins. In the event of point ties they do a countback to look at event placings and the person who placed higher in more events wins e.g.
Person A has 20 points and 1 event win
Person B has 20 points but highest placing in a single event was 2nd.
So person A is put ahead of person B.

>winter

Attached: the aeternal aussie.jpg (1290x960, 189.98K)

Attached: ruri112.jpg (1920x1080, 115.03K)

Thanks
Sure thing mate

>raining in winter
>winter in June
The eastern hemisphere is so weird

>eastern hemisphere
bro it's the southern meridian

Need to do like 40 labels tho.
Send ki.

Attached: ruri80.jpg (1920x1080, 95.64K)

Is this the aus thread

did you actively pulling the rope or are you just using it as a guide ?
not a strongman fans, but good for you btw

>labels
?
the rope makes a huge difference especially in the amount of power you can put down into the ground before shoe traction gives out. My biceps were burning afterwards, massive pump from pulling.
For reference I could barely move a 2.5t ute uphill with just a harness because my shoes would slip but with a rope to pull on it was about as hard as a weight I could squat for 20+ reps

Attached: energy sent.jpg (259x194, 9.77K)

checked and correct

absolutely blasting

Attached: 01451BF37C5E40F2C927E242C27DE5BE_video_dashinit.webm (720x1280, 2.15M)

I hate when they have equally wide heads.

Oh shit you’re right lol

I-I-I could fix her...