Tfw too much caffeine

>tfw too much caffeine
>Tfw it's midnight
>Tfw working out to lose energy and it's not working
Wtf do I do I want to be able to sleep

Attached: 1653016107803.jpg (1080x1350, 229.89K)

You have two options, wait for your liver to get rid of the caffine or get a Dialysis done

Biomechanics secret sleep technique.
You must lay down. Be perfectly still for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Not a twitch, not a scratch. No shifting, no muscle tightening, nothing. Your body will send phantom signals constantly to get you to scratch. Ignore them.
This will basically force a shutdown and send you directly to sleep.
Warning: side effects include sleep paralysis and night terrors.

working out to lose energy is retarded because all you’re doing is elevating your cortisol levels which will keep you from sleeping anyway lmao

I don't care much about women tits or ass, desu
as long as she's cute and have a nice voice

>have a nice voice
based voice appreciator
rarely do i meet a girl with a voice i particularly like

what causes this?

Also if you're working out in the hours you should be asleep you're priming your circadian rhythm to be really active at that time the next night, the opposite of winding down for sleep. Tomorrow you'll have no caffeine but feel a burning need to get up and do jumping jacks.

Extreme boredom and discomfort, your body shuts down to end it

It's not "extreme boredom and discomfort", that is a very stupid way to describe your body going to sleep.

MAYBE the word "boredom" makes some sense, but "extreme"? Really? And it certainly isn't discomfort, it's the exact opposite.

>laying completely still for 30-60 minutes
That's fucking extreme boredom to me bro - especially when you're not tired, and staying still in the same position gets uncomfortable real quick

I need a sauce user

the source is an online picture of a pretty girl with large breasts. Hope this helps.

Attached: 1620647363812.png (402x429, 102.25K)

>working out when tired
one ticket to snap city
Unless you're just doing cardio or something

fuck you nigger

yeah, slight soft southern accent made me hard
too bad I'm brown

olivia

damn for a girl with an innocent face like that and to have an onlyfans account. Don't know if the current culture is based or way too much.

Why does that cleavage have a contour?

Bro are you on any meds? If you are on any benzo, Valium, Xanax and so on take half the dose you are prescribed. If not don't because faggots can become addicted. You can drink water and wait 3 to 4 hours so it leaves your system.

its some eastern europoen middle aged woman with a filter

I try that but just end up thinking a lot, then check my phone and it's 3:30am