/Fraud/ Post Stacks

Name Faggin, Tit Postin, Gyno Havin, Avatar Faggin, Illiterate Edition

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read ALL OF the r/steroids wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
>reddit link
yeah, fuck off.

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.
See CCFC's handy faggotry guide.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

ABSOLUTELY no source talk.

No sarms talk. If you want to discuss placebo pills then make your own thread.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.
Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidplotter.com/

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- time spent training

Previous Retardation:

Attached: 343dbff66b726b592cb362fc3de9d461.png (997x1414, 560.5K)

750mg test e
600mg mast e
10iu log pwo
500mg inj carnitine pwo

When brewing, should compounds be brought to their melting point (i.e. test cyp is like 102 C) or does the reduce the potency and they'll dissolve in the BB solvent regardless?
Also was reading that no heat should be applied to tren, just let it sit in BB + BA overnight

Attached: 1555899636093.jpg (700x684, 104.77K)

500mg test
5mg superdrol sublingual ;)

anyone know if sublingual effects metabolism of supadrol and its effects?

The solvent should be brought to the exact temperature required to ensure the solute is fully and completely dissolved. Basic chemistry bro.

for those who pin their thighs do you pin the top of your thigh or the side? Ive seen it both ways and wonder whats the difference.

>When brewing, should compounds be brought to their melting point (i.e. test cyp is like 102 C) or does the reduce the potency and they'll dissolve in the BB solvent regardless?
I haven't had a compound that didn't dissolve around 80F, as long as ratio is good the solution will hold without crystalizing. I use 1.5% BA ,18.5% BB for long esters like Test E, Mast E and 2% BA, 20% BB for short esters, Tren Ace, Test Prop, Mast Prop etc etc.
>Also was reading that no heat should be applied to tren, just let it sit in BB + BA overnight
Why waste your time? As long as your at a low heat, it'll dissolve just fine. All you have to do is not keep on the hotplate for too long, just enough till the solution is completely clear. Tren will turn dark brown when you burn it, instead of a nice golden piss lmao.

Choice of oil is up to you. Grapeseed oil will hold higher mgs, but it's thick and annoying to pin. MCT is smooth asf, and some people are allergic to grapeseed. Hope that helps.
I need to switch to Mast E, i'm getting tired of pinning all of these oils with two short esters.

Attached: 1648745589321.jpg (1100x1369, 255.48K)

I genuinely don't like pinning lower body, it took me a year to finally pin ventroglutes

Yeah which is what big brain

I literally still can’t find my VG, it feels like I’m pinning into a bone.

My last bulk/blast for the next four years and possibly ever
1.2g test e
400 mast e
10iu GH 3x a week
I’ve never felt so shitty during a bulk in my life, my joints feel like they are going to explode, I get close to no pumps and I dread going to the gym. I’m progressing slowly, but I /feel/ weak as fuck, it’s nothing like any blast I’ve ever done. Normally I walk into the gym ready throw weights around. I’ve tried prewo orals and slin, nothing helps. I’m blaming the GH but I don’t wanna drop it and get fat

Attached: C5D8E510-06CC-4D29-853E-B59781A8F10D.jpg (250x180, 7.91K)

Spoken like a faggot who's never cooked before. is right, roughly 80 to 90f is mods than enough to dissolve most powder

That sounds horrible brah, how aren't you getting pumps? Probably the weird GH pinning, why not Ed pinning?

I'm running 500 test/600 mast prop/500 tren ace/700 EQ. Fuck I love tren, horrible sleep is the only downside.

Attached: unknown-3.png (504x768, 654.98K)

Yeah I don't "cook" because I'm not a high-school dropout. Again, this is high-school chemistry. You look at the solubility at room temperature of the substance, look at what temperature it can be brought to without degrading the quality, bring the solution to that temperature while dissolving with a magnetic stirrer then slowly cool the saturated solution, filter, put in vials.

Attached: 5d5dad0a510fc0044b707609.jpg (750x562, 34.92K)

Because of the fags over at Reddit jerking off over EoD pinning, I wanted GH on my high carb/slin days so I needed it on specific days so this worked out. I may switch to 4iu daily as that’s pretty much the same weekly dose as my current but without the wild swings.
Sick cycle minus the EQ, that shit crashes my estrogen for weeks at a time.

No you're feeling like shit because of that insane amount of mast. Either use more test or less mast, the ratios are way off.

This also might be it, a month ago it was 750 Test with 225 Mast and I was fine then. Also my test is actually at 1050mg with mast at 450, so yeah I fucked my ratios up entirely. Have a nice day

Lol, nobody cares nerd. Giving a technical answer and trying to appear smart on a basket weaving forum is hilarious. Also I have enough gear to last a decade and have only spend 3gs.

Yeah works better it's 50 percent stronger and hits you all at once . Man up and do 20 subL dissolved in 5ml vodka and hold under tongue for 10min then swish around your mouth 5. You'll notice a sweet head rush and want to kill somth

You need mast almost 1:1 if you're not using ai. If you're using ai wtf are you doing? Gh just do twice a day wtf is it with eod you're pissing it up the wall that way

Thoughts on Iain valliere cycle?

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-132502_Gallery.jpg (1080x1738, 445.21K)

Anyone used the peptide Fragment 176-191 for fat loss? If so what was your protocol, your dose and injection area? Struggling trying to find info online at the moment. The only dosage plan I've seen is from none other than Greg Doucette. I don't often listen to/watch his stuff but so far with regard to an example cycle his was:

First Week: 300mcg x 2 p/day = 600mcg Total p/day
Second Week: 450mcg x 2 p/day = 900mcg Total p/day
Third Week: 600mcg x 2 p/day = 1200mcg Total p/day
Fourth Week: 500mcg x 3 p/day = 1500mcg Total p/day
Fifth Week: 600mcg x 3 p/day = 1800mcg Total p/day

Apologies on the amateur question here, I've only ever cycled gear as well as blasting and cruising. Never used peptides before so it's a bit of a new area for me. Any advice on this I'd very much appreciate.

Attached: 1653029651508.jpg (720x847, 48.04K)