“Patriot Front” dude

Is this Patriot Front dude that got arrested a Chad? Does he lift?

Attached: C709D7BA-DAF8-46AF-91FB-C542714C4175.jpg (765x731, 341.75K)

related

Attached: retard.webm (352x640, 819.63K)

Is this the randy nazi faggot that’s shitting up the board everyday ?

why do these faggot right wing cringelords always surrender to police instead of actually doing something?

Na, we’re all still here.

>we
always knew "randy" was just a bunch of guys larping with some pics they found on grindr

God damn he's one giga chad.

They're charging with conspiracy to riot. I wonder what evidence they have to be detained.

Idk who Randy is but there’s quite a few professional internet racists.

He looks like a fuckin paper bag.

Because the police officers arresting them are on their side. Don’t want to piss your friends off

This dude looks like Brad Pitt's long lost cousin

Because they're federal agents and getting "arrested" helps with the cover story.

>Patriot Front
more like fed front

Reminder, the feds are the ones who baraged Any Forums with this retarded narrative in an attempt to scare off any potential new members and all you are is a retarded parrot trying to fit in

I stopped paying attention a few years ago. Who is this and why should I care

What has Patriot Front even done other than constantly submit itself to humiliation rituals, getting arrested and paraded around in handcuffs as long as possible for as many people to film and distribute as they can get? I'll consider the possibility that it's not a fed op when I see them even so much as run away from a cop instead of immediately bending over. No guarantees, but that would at least take this show from "laughable" into the realm of vague plausibility.

>"hurr durr they're feds durr because they always get arrested hurrrr"
what a totally retarded take. You lack any sort of critical thinking ability. I can't wait to hear what sort of retarded mental gymnastics you went through to come up with "getting arrested = feds"

I'll believe they're not a controlled opposition group when they assassinate a federal politician.
Anyone with a brain knows they're a bunch of goons and psyopped retards.

>Get arrested for "disturbing the peace" because (((they))) want you off the street as fast as possible
As opposed to
>Running from the police and catching a felony charge that will be prosecuted with the full force of the state for the maximum penalties because you're a "white supremacist domestic terrorist"

Hmm, I wonder why

>ur dumb
Wow, what a compelling perspective. Never thought about it that way.
>critical thinking
It's really interesting how this term has become so ironically embedded in the lexicon of people who have literally nothing to say but "That's dumb you're dumb lmao". It's like you're reading from some kind of shared script or something, it's that bad.

A critical thinker can find the larp-submit-repeat cycle of this "activism" suspicious. A critical thinker can also come up with reasons why it's probably legit. But you've done neither.

>all these words
>completely avoids defending position
Pottery. At least you're aware your take is absolutely fucking retarded. Thanks for exposing your euphoria while you were at it

Stop grooming young and impressionable kids on the chinz agent smith.

>pull up in uhaul
>everybody gets arredted before doing anything
>dixiecrat fedboys start calling PF a white supremacist far right movement

Yeah your right this is totally logical and sensible to arrest a large group of people before any offenses have taken place. Totally organic and your reasoning makes 100% sense.

Attached: 1653965772028.jpg (1024x576, 109.18K)

Chadlette maybe. Dude can't be 5'8.