Let's end the debate once and for all

Let's end the debate once and for all

Does it cause hair loss?

Attached: 01-067-032-Creatine-Monohydrate-317g-On-web.jpg (1000x1000, 100.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19741313/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It doesn't cause hair loss, it speeds up hair loss dummy

No!

Yes!

Maybe!

I don't know!

I know but I won't tell you!

yes, it does.

no, it doesn't.

>this fucking thread

This is the reason why Any Forums is shit

yes and no depending on who you are lol fuck you you will get no answers or commas from me bitch I squat more than you btw

who cares. wont be able to get any soon anyway. buy now or regret later

Attached: Screenshot_20220612_032031.jpg (1080x901, 246.76K)

>this thread

This is the reason why Any Forums is the best

Attached: the day fit trolled with creatine.jpg (1740x4002, 2.12M)

The original naturally occurring materials needed to make creatine are some rocks. They just run it through lots of different chemical processes to eventually get creatine.

Are they really trying to tell us there is a rock shortage? Are the Africans refusing to mine rocks anymore? Or are the Chinese just not willing to sell shit.

Just eat the rocks bro

i dont care i just want to get fucking hyoog

It speeds up hairloss for those with a genetic predisposition for it. If you don't have it then it will do nothing to your hair

Proof?
Evidence?
Source?
Corraboration?
Data?
Study?
Substantiation?

If you have Male Pattern Baldness, or if you have family history of Male Pattern Baldness, it can potentially speed up your hair loss.

MPB is caused by testosterone being converted to DHT. DHT shrinks and shrivels the roots of your hair until they eventually "die". Studies on creatine have been scarce, but this 2009 study showed a huge spike in DHT production while using creatine: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19741313/

Pretty much every rumor about Creatine causing hair loss will point you to this study. The study wasn't trying to measure hair loss, however, so we don't know how these increased DHT levels impacted them in that regard.

>MPB is caused by testosterone being converted to DHT. DHT shrinks and shrivels the roots of your hair until they eventually "die"
The MPB is caused by your genetics making your hair more sensitive to DHT.
If you have super baldlet genes you can be Low Test Low DHT and still be balding from a little of it
If you have no baldlet genes being high DHT won't impact your hair much

>Let's end the debate once and for all
not until more newfags come in, summer is about 2 weeks away