Bros im drunk as fuck and I have to drive on the highway in about 2 hours, how the fuck do I get sober in 2 hours???

Bros im drunk as fuck and I have to drive on the highway in about 2 hours, how the fuck do I get sober in 2 hours???

Attached: D5260FB2-7A0D-49F9-88DF-0A266F08399F.jpg (365x364, 35.1K)

cocaine

Attached: 6788536644.webm (1440x1080, 1.44M)

livestream your trip nigha

Honestly make yourself throw up and then brush your teeth

Drink a fuck ton of water, exercise, and drink even more water. Piss out all of that goodness.

Force yourself to throw up then drink a lot of water. Drive safe drunko, use cruise control and focus on control

In 2 hours? Sounds like a mission impossible dude, i only have a pullup/dip bar at home
Its 35kms, not that long but still i can gdt pulled over or crash and fucking die

Attached: 00BF2EF1-4054-4DBB-A91B-82216F2BEAFD.jpg (1125x1414, 1.37M)

>I have to drive on the highway
no one does, ever.

no. you'll drink more, black out and wake up in a ditch

How much did you drink

Idk mang 4 rum/coke/beer mix and 2 or 3 beers, i feel fucked up my eyes close on themselves but i gotta drive,

Attached: 786A94D5-FBC3-48FD-A778-1183041284BE.gif (498x280, 2.46M)

Brah it’s not worth it. My dad was driving drunk last year and he crashed into a fire truck

>i gotta drive
explain this dummy
no one HAS to do fucking anything
if you say working im going to fucking kill you

Op the faggot, listen here. the only good choice is literally DRINK MORE UNTIL YOU PASS OUT. So that you won't be able to drive at all (which would have killed your ass). I know your not thinking straight.

Attached: 1636682341627.png (700x458, 439.51K)

Just get a car or taxi or whatever
>t. Hit a telephone pole, a parker car, and my neighbor’s chicken

Drink caffeine and use the thumbs up method

>explain this
Prime pussy, 10/10 ass the best women i’ve dated in all my life, but its anyway looking like shit, it appears the party we were gonna crash is very private and ny friend is not able to get us in the list
>I know your not thinking straight.
Yeah im thinking with my dick man, Only thing keeping me at home right now is JJ vs zhan 2 and my friend confirming my name and my girls at the party list, otherwise ill just call it a night.
Cant taxi, i have $5 in my account kek

why risk killing others, or if you don't care, killing yourself. then you will NEVER EVER experience this prime pussy you're talking about, EVER again. so think about it and don't be a retard

send him money then if you care so much lmao get out of your emotions you empathetic faggot go cry to The Notebook

>Driving blasted and fucking dying for pussy
Jesus Christ you guys are pathetic.

make sure you turn on the heat in the car and play some very relaxing music

Please don't drive dude at best you'll get a DUI and have to pay thousands of dollars and at worst you'll wake up facing manslaughter charges

>just die for sex man

Attached: unknown.png (590x789, 1.13M)

Red bull + food

U have to be over 14 to post on this board

Have another drink and think it over.

Attached: drink_police.jpg (574x640, 68.61K)

Drink even more to cancel out the earlier drinks.

Drive the the nearest empty driveway and sleep it off. Make sure no one is going to find you. Maybe Walmart parking lot

Kek sounds like a cartoon.