Is this achievable natty? Don't care about being "beefy", just want to be strong and toned...

Is this achievable natty? Don't care about being "beefy", just want to be strong and toned. Lifting close to a year at this point

Attached: image_2022-06-11_180332717.png (570x1070, 742.61K)

For once yes. I think he probably used though

Nah for a white guy to be that big he's gotta use sarms

Holy shit either he's got a humongous head or really sad shoulder width

Does he have love handles?

Tfw when ryan gosling is literally us but 50% of Any Forums looks better than him

What the hell is that vein coming out of his groin, do you guys have that? If bitches love adonis belts than “adonis veins” are surely next level

Ryan Gosling really hit the steroids hard

yeah, often get compliments about it when flexing legs. Kinda weird considering it connects with the wiener but its ok i guess

I am a big headed manlet but luckily I have wide shoulders. Still wish my head was smaller though

>but 50% of Any Forums looks better than him
LOL

>toned
Can you niggers just use the word "lean" or does that trigger Lardo Sapiens too hard?

that’s the only thing stopping you from getting pussy

>those fat flabby love handles
LOL FATTIE MADE A SPLATTIE

Yeah, I have 3 or 4 abs veins but i train for 10k and weight 120lbs.

Not even 0.01%of this board looks better than him. Yall niggles have shit insertions and ugly faces. Your muscles are cope.

Not ahieveable natty.

DEFINITELY achievable natty.
He probably used some "help" tho lol, yk what Hollywood is like...

100% achievable natty, and depending on where you started, its possible to do in a year or two.
>t. a little bigger than goose and similarly leanish lifting for about 1.5yr

The goose's peak was Beyond The Pines

Attached: 78087110-D32B-49A1-BE49-55095EAD5DC3.jpg (181x279, 11.04K)

>Is this achievable natty?
Absolute state of this board. If you juice, eat like shit but within your calorie limits, and never lift a weight, you'll look like that.

Post body

Jesus fucking christ, his physique isn't even good and your asking if its attainable. hope this is satire

He has a massive nordoid head, but also pretty small shoulders