Got kicked out of the gym today for looking at the cute teens

What do?

Attached: Clams_on_Sandy_Hook_beaches_-_panoramio.jpg (965x571, 142.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crosswalk.com/faith/bible-study/how-old-was-mary-when-she-had-jesus.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop being a pedo.

Make it known you have a big cock and they will gladly fuck.

that is one giant pistachio

kys perv

Attached: 668798E.jpg (500x667, 107.96K)

>it's a good pic, innit??

i could tell from the thumbnail that they are br*tish

I can always tell who the leader is in pics like this

>teens
>pedo
user, pls

Dont get caught next time, retard

Find a new gym.

No you got kicked out for being ugly
I stare at every teenage girl I see in the gym
People only give you shit for doing it when you're ugly

Attached: intro-1631539645.jpg (780x438, 101.82K)

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Attached: 1550513303518.jpg (1024x1024, 97.41K)

Mary was 12 when God “overshadowed” her to conceive Jesus.

What? Jesus was conceived when a Roman soldier raped Mary as a child and she made up the whole angel coming to her so she wouldn't get stoned lol

Attached: age of consent.png (620x393, 125.19K)

Point is there is no higher moral standard for screaming pedo at the ages these retards do ad nauseam. No you shouldn’t have casual sex but not marrying a 14 year old is feminism run amuck. Hell until the 80’s it was still acceptable in the united states. It was a 90’s-00’s thing that this pedo crisis really took off. That duck Dynasty dude still advocates that 16 is pushing it and that 18 is too old and ruins a girl from being the perfect wife.

Ah so Jesus wasn't a jew.

She probably closer to 16, but you know whether it takes to make Christians look bad, right rabbi?

Wrong. Biblical historians agree 12-14 but 14 is there to make you feel less icky because you are retarded and don’t actually study your own faith. T- former pastor. crosswalk.com/faith/bible-study/how-old-was-mary-when-she-had-jesus.html

And I don’t make Christianity look bad, you fuckers do that on your own. I still have my faith but I cannot love the church the way I am supposed to. People who miss the point entirely and make up rules just as bad as the pharisees did to bind people in knots. All you want is rules to feel superior and a Tony Robbins get rich quick sermon.