/cbt/ Current Body Thread

post your progress!
let's get a shout-out to our boy (girl) T-800 for her brave transition during pride month

Attached: T-800.jpg (1681x1024, 733.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1nJAgHdPg0kg
vocaroo.com/13w2lEEOI1Rg
vocaroo.com/19ymIfyN26am
voca.ro/14khrZ319kBR
voca.ro/1jsLgKPhaJGN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im gonna keep saying two of those arent her you make me look terrible by putting me next to her please stop

>same hands
>same belly button
>same abs
yea I'm thinking ur retarded babe
thank god ur face is pretty that's all I'm sayin

>actually braindead

I already remember why I left CBT.
fuck randy
fuck void
fuck this tranny you guys keep posting about

leave me and ms 800 alone

voca.ro/1nJAgHdPg0kg

lmao what a fucking retard

you should go into voice acting

>come into thread exited to post body
>see this
you people have ruined Any Forums

sup Any Forums
u jelly?

Attached: 20220609_152877.png (1597x895, 721.47K)

some roastie said that to me in acting class
I thought she was calling me ugly and I couldn't make it on a camera
fuck that bitch and fuck you

nobody is jelly of your fatceps you pudgy ass carebear

ahhh you mad
super jelly

vocaroo.com/13w2lEEOI1Rg

why r u mad?

Attached: 3730110_od004.jpg (810x716, 184.41K)

Can you faggots move to a different board already? You’re like high schoolers the way you bitch and fight about who’s cool

T-800 pre transition:
vocaroo.com/19ymIfyN26am
T-800 post transition:
voca.ro/14khrZ319kBR

Who cares I know 100% you don’t even pass because you come to Any Forums for attention you mentally ill troon, go hang

don't pass?
sweetie, I'd smash u in front of your non-existant gf and she'd be simping for me

Attached: DSC_6200032.jpg (1023x575, 38.23K)

Fit is a shithole now mentally ill tripfags ruin everything, this Board is done

I’ve been here for a year and it’s incredible how poorly it’s aged, very sad to see. With everything being shit now it’s a good time to leave this place for good

oh you've been stalking me for over a year here?
scary stuff really

You’re a mentally ill faggot that’s all I have to say to you, whoring for attention on an “anonymous” image board. This is not normal behavior, I know your dopamine receptors are fried but have some self awareness

inb4 a certain roiding for this trip fag posts his disgustingly tiny body and gross acne

You people are pathetic

For real bro this place used to be really fucking cool and now we have a steady influx of these trip faggots shitting up the board for no reason, nobody gives a fuck but people just have to come here and ruin it

voca.ro/1jsLgKPhaJGN

6'4 205

Attached: jones2.jpg (273x347, 23.63K)

Yeah man this place got me into fitness and it felt like home for a while but this is just a waste of time now. No good threads, retards that don’t even workout shitting the place up, and this gay ass fighting in threads dedicated to posting body. Makes me sad desu

You sound mentally ill, stuttering, mouth breathing. I listened to like 5 seconds and I can already tell you’re a loser faggot irl kek

well that's no fun

Yeah bro I’m going to leave this place as well there’s maybe like 1-2 good threads a month and it’s just trip faggots jerking each other off for attention everyday. I remind you these are grown men doing this shit