The great debate

Discuss, wich one do you prefer ?

Attached: images (8).jpg (562x546, 32.94K)

I've always been partial to this one

Attached: twink shower.png (386x390, 89.61K)

based

Attached: bryce.jpg (330x485, 110.14K)

I switched to RDL because I can't drop the bar in my apartment.
It's fine but my lower back gets weird, am I just getting too low?

Conventional because it have better carry over to my XC training and farm work. It also hits my traps and spine erectors more which are muscles I need to work on.

Neither, I prefer SLDL & have enjoyed doing sumo deadlifts from a 3 inch deficit as a quad/glute/adductor hypertrophy lift

Conventional, I'm stronger that way

You might be bending your lower back to get deeper than your hamstring mobility will allow. Try to be mindful you don't do that unless the plans to train your lower back primarily.

should I ever bend the knees in RDL?

Yes. Try to keep your shins vertical and your back extended hard enough to dip a little. Don't think of bending over, instead think about moving only your ass backwards until it won't move anymore.

jefferson.

Attached: pasted image.png (728x546, 519.86K)

Conventional. I just fucking suck ass at sumo.

I don’t understand the Jefferson, it seems based but whenever I try it, it just feels awkward like my limbs are always in the way

Both are pointless, sumo being more pointless.

Conventional for me but haven't seriously trained sumo to see if I'm better at it

Sumo just looks so fucking gay. Like a woman laying in bed getting ready to be fucked in the pussy.

turn more, mix grip. i use it whem my back feels a bit weak cause its much easier to keep our back vertical.

As opposed to a dude bending over about to be fucked in the ass?

I hate sumo. Deadlift with proper posture feels fucking amazing after

Neither and I mog you deadshitter fags, cope and seethe forever with your fucked backs for life

You have to be a massive retard to easily hurt yourself deadlifting.

Conventional. What's the point of doing the easy version?