You can't get ripped on a vegetarian die-

>you can't get ripped on a vegetarian die-

Attached: 828785c1811019b5a7e59a6dca1cc382.jpg (634x955, 167.29K)

you will never be as strong as a gorilla

-t unless you have a completely different digestive system, adapted specifically for getting ripped on a vegetarian diet.

t

Attached: 1634056139531.png (733x335, 106.56K)

Bros, how do we gorillabacteriamax?

Yeah now just imagine how strong one of those fucking things would be with SS + GOMAD / Texas Method
It's what separates the apes from the men, gorillas are fucking dumb

gut a live gorilla and eat his guts raw quickly before the bacteria die.

You need to double the length of your digestive tract and half the size of your brain.

>half the size of your brain
already did that, whats next?

Mazuri cookies

fecal transplant
it will work

In seriousness, I love to point to silverback gorillas whenever somebody tells me genetic don't matter.

Most primates and gorillas are actually way more sedentary than us, they just have high strength requirements for short, fast periods of tree-climbing + millions of years of natural selection.

I wish I could be that jacked just eating grass.

Retarded Cow-Ape spends 90% of its day eating. Chimps mog these huge retards DAILY

Attached: file.png (565x740, 279.87K)

>I wish I could be that jacked just eating grass.
I don't. They can be so strong because they have no dexterity in their muscles, humans are weak because we dexx-maxxed
Ever saw a chimp/pongo using tools? They're almost disabled compared to us

That's a fair point. Chimps (and quadrupeds in general) are also terrible at long-range locomotion. A barely trained human can mog pretty much any monkey over long distances.

bugs aren't vegan
you will always be deficient

>spend all day eating
>giant intestine that converts cellulose into saturated fat
>???
>profit

>Most primates and gorillas are actually way more sedentary than us
???????? Why do people always say this? The average human doesn't move at all. They wake up, sit down, then fall back asleep eventually. Maybe the average person stands for ~60 minutes a day, and doesn't run or exercise. Primates swing through fucking trees. Have you ever tried to swing from one tree to another? You even said yourself they climb trees. Do you know how hard it is to climb a fucking tree?

yea maybe the enzymes/bacteria in our digestive system works differently from gorillas haha

Next time you'll say we should eat grass because bulls are beefy.
Fuckwit.

Attached: 1653901671289.gif (410x273, 1.98M)

Attached: veganscam.jpg (900x496, 49.61K)

>A barely trained human can mog pretty much any monkey over long distances.
A barely trained human can mog pretty much any animal over long distances, it's one half of the human hunting strategy (the other half is intelligently organized violence)

>Do you know how hard it is to climb a fucking tree?
nigga you for real? did you grow up underground?

Might be the secret weapon to dat dere bull gains. Can't knock it till ya try it ya know

>dumb fucking apes don’t know they’re deficient in, uhhhh….Carnosine, Taurine, and Vitamin B12!
Lmao @ their missing micronutrients