WTF Any Forums YOU LIED TO ME!!!! FUCK!!! WHY WONT MY GF FUCK ME

YOU SAID SHE WOULD FUCK ME MORE IF I GOT JACKED. I DID AND SHE ACTUALLY FUCKS LESS THAN BEFORE. I USED TO BE SAD AND HORNY BUT NOW I AM JACKED, SAD, AND HORNY. FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!

Attached: pls.png (626x456, 361.24K)

What no bro I told you yo inject Testosterone and get her to start using anavar them you'd both be constantly horny

Sex is a chore for women who are in relationships.
Prove she needs to put out more by breaking things around the house and then fixing them.

dread game bro

Jamal started gym too and is bigger than you. I am sorry bro.

post body

Post body.
My guess is you're not actually jacked. You just went to the gym a couple times

FINE HERE U GO

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 02.48.28.png (2872x1092, 3.59M)

your cocksleave resents you because you got in shape while she's a disgusting lazy slob so she wont fuck you to punish you

you forgot the most important step: take her out in public somewhere with lots of women. the women will check out your muscles. she will notice this. guaranteed sex same day.

That's what you get for putting your trust in a bunch of sexless losers you fucking idiot

Attached: 1643079935639.jpg (1080x1350, 163.58K)

>GF
>Doesnt have sex
Get rid of her user. You're looking for a partner in life, either tell her you want her to be more proactive and start waking you with a blowie or get a girl with an actual sex drive.
Also, just be a dom and make her enjoy it.

"Babe, we're great together but I have sexual needs that aren't being met."
Talk to her like a fucking adult. Either get her to put out, get her to clear you to sleep with other women so she doesn't have to sleep with you, or break up. Why stay with someone when you're not happy with them and not getting what you need from the relationship?

My bet is there is a bunch of background for why she's not putting out and you're ignoring all of it. Instead of dealing with your relationship you're bitching on Any Forums about it.

start cheating

Well... s-sorry? :(

Sexy body, keep going tho, workout for YOURSELF not for somebody else wtf

What if a gf is trad and doesn't wanna have sex until marriage? Should you also get rid of her or straight up marry her? This has nothing to do with the OP's situation, just asking for your opinion

This.

No wtf, only polygamous faggots cheat

It’s a chore for her to lay still and get pleasured?

Either take her out and let her see other girls checking you out, or break it off and find a new one

They have fucked up brains. Once a woman secures a man she loses sexual interest over time in him and will either stop having sex or go fuck other men.

You got a long way to go bro.
This.

Unironically good advice. Just be honest and straightforward with her. If she refuses, leave. No reason to stay in a situation you're not satisfied in

Your woman is infertile. Leave her asap. She’s worthless.

>must put in monumentous effort to go from khv to attractive man
>girl is still going to lose interest after a few months
why is life so hard bros?