How can I make gains on this diet?

How can I make gains on this diet?

Attached: slopyramid.jpg (640x471, 103.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8991958/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lab-grown meat
>being that high
Switch it with anti-depressants, and also make anti-depressants all psych meds in general.

Bug-maxx, they're high protein I am told

Where is oatly

given how your body doesn't give a fuck where the protein comes from, and bugs and vat grown meat are just as high in protein as regular meat....

pretty fucking easily.

Yeah but have to be careful not to poison yourself too much on the fakemeat and seed oils or you'll lose the will to live, have to hop on the anti-depressants which will cuck your libido and reps

Dude, if its ground beef you're not going to be able to tell the fucking difference when they're both chopped up, and Vat grown meat isn't "Poisonous".

If you're bitching that you can't get vat grown ribeyes/Steaks (Since that's about the only way you'll be able to tell it apart is for large cuts of meat that you're not stewing or chopping up), well join the fucking club because I can't afford normal Cow ribeyes anyways.

>and Vat grown meat isn't "Poisonous".
Ok bro your average Mart Meat is already borderline poisonous and they have the bare minimum requirement of having to keep the animals alive, imagine the shit that's gonna be coming out if you don't even have to do that

Lab meat and bugs for strength. You are what you eat so by that logic eat plastics to become beautiful.

>your body doesn't give a fuck where the protein comes from
Such a lie.

It might actually be healthier meat, since you don't have to pump it full of growth hormone and antibiotics to make it grow
As long as it's actually meat cells, anyway

>your body doesn't give a fuck where the protein comes from
It takes 5 seconds on your favorite search engine to disprove this ridiculous claim. No I'm not going to do it for you, fuck you.

>"meat" ***grown in a lab*** isn't going to contain any chemicals that may be bad for you

Same chemical composition, same effect. Lab meat will be chemically and biologically identical to walking meat.

So no, fuck you actually. Take your anti-science facebook tier conspiracy shit elsewhere.

What the fuck are you talking about? You're speaking in complete hypotheticals and then claiming the side of "science?" You're such a stupid midwit.

>gets called out for not knowing a basic scientific fact about human nutrition
>calls others anti-science in response

Attached: 1471399373799.gif (640x360, 1.88M)

Protein is protein as long as it has all the required aminoacids
Meat, no matter if """"""""natural""""""" or lab-grown, has all of them
Don't see the issue

This, it should be oat milk instead of onions milk.

Now that you've been shown to have no idea what you're talking about, you're literally making things up and hoping no one knows any better.

Here, I'll spoon-feed you, little baby. Here is one of countless research articles detailing how different sources of complete proteins can be digested and utilized differently:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8991958/

Don't respond to me until tomorrow after you've read the entire research article.

>"basic scientific fact"
>refuses to elaborate on this fact
>Despite that lab meat and regular meat will have identical protein compositions

Not really
>less than 50% bioavailable
>11g per 80 calorie 1 serving becomes 5g per 80
Eggs are better per calorie.

Attached: 1599814034119.jpg (768x1053, 128.43K)