Look how easy it is, just do 1
post a video if you want form advice
>programs, stretching, bands, lift tutorials
pastebin.com/V84Y0J9Y
>tripfag numbers
pastebin.com/UDxRMnjw
>conjugate pastebin
pastebin.com/hwpZANaT

Attached: 405lbs x19.webm (864x720, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PDnNG5k-u8I
youtu.be/YSAq2wsCoiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fat

First for leg press, the king of all leg exercises

THREADLY, RELEVANT, and HIGH QUALITY REMINDER for you unlifting user CHODEs to post body/lifts and get a trip. Tripping is the only way anyone will believe anything you have to say about anything. And only if you demonstrate at least one of the following:
>A squat in excess of both 2.5 times bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A deadlift in excess of both 2.5 time bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A bench press in excess of both 1.5 times bodyweight AND 350 lbs
>A The Press in excess of-LOLjk this is a powerlifting thread no one cares about your irrelevant accessory lift desu
>A front squat equal to or greater than LMAO4PLAET and 1.75x bodyweight
>A body that Any Forums won't roundly criticize (good fucking luck)
If you can't manage at least one of these, shut the fuck up, go to the gym, and try harder

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 165.44K)

sup pay pigs

Attached: Matt Wenning.png (501x687, 357.79K)

Stop bullying Figgy he's going to kill himself

Attached: pepe cryrage.jpg (554x554, 21.6K)

Nope

Attached: Aisha EP 13 (3).jpg (1440x1080, 369.69K)

if you're a cunnysseur like me then you should check out the youth worlds Olympic Weightlifting that'll be starting soon in Mexico

OFFICIAL, AND CLEARLY ON-TOPIC, /PLG/ RULES (no bitching!):
1.) Do not talk about cutting
2.) Do NOT talk about cutting
3.) An adult male is >200 lbs, and this is an 18+ board
4.) LOLfedders get out
5.) Every fed is a LOLfed
6.) There are no real rules about lifting (except that s*mo is ghey), half-rep all you like
7.) There are no real rules about judging either, enjoy your R E D L I G H T S
8.) You must have vids to prove your lifts
9.) POST LIFTS or GTFO – The choice is yours.
10.) EAT MOAR – It is never enough
11.) Your program is shit, no exceptions
12.) Powerlifting is not a sport.
13.) Pulling s*mo is an admission of fundamental weakness, ontological incompetence, and likely fatherlessness
14.) FIGGY is not a fraud
15.) FIGGY is not a felon
16.) FIGGY IS NOT A JEW
17.) Grow a beard
18.) Phoneposters get The Rope.
19.) Everyone stronger than you is on sterons. Everyone weaker than you isn’t trying hard enough.
20.) Try harder
21.) You must squat >2.67 times bodyweight to bully FIGGY

Nope

Got em

Attached: Aisha Ep 12 (16).jpg (1440x1080, 395.41K)

UPDATED LIST OF PLG APPROVED ACRONYMs (Arcane CipheRs Of Never Yielding Muscularity). Post, but don't spam, in every thread.

>GDE (Genetic Dead End)
Exercise low-responder. High injury rate, no sports background, weak willed.

>SUMO (SUbhuman MOron)
Too stupid and/or genetically deficient to just bend over and pick something up. Copes through a combination of clowning half reps and eating butt.

>UFO (Under Fed Organism)
Adult human male weighing less than 200 lbs. Throw food at them until the problem is remedied.

>VOLEM (Voluntary Evermediate)
Late beginner, early intermediate. Panics when the bar gets heavy. Program hops, works on technique, or sabotages recovery as an excuse to not progress.

>BONER (Bench Only No Effort Retard)
Wants to have the admiration and ego of someone who lifts, but doesn't want to get the squat or deadlift of someone who actually lifts. Copes with a combination of bench press and autism.

>LARPER - Lamely Accessorizing Retard, Performance Essentially Rubbish
Wants to be a powerlifter without actually lifting or trying hard. Buys $800 in clothes and accessories to dress the part. Stuck at a 400 kg total. Widely loathed.

>FAGIT (Freakishly Adept Genetically, Incredible Total)
Strong from birth, never had to work for it. Still works at it, just to ULTRA MOG GDEs even harder. Hated by everyone, but they can't really do anything about it.

>JANITOR (Just ANother Ineffectual Twig, Obviously Retarded)
Complete assclown and permanent virgin.

>TCHAD (Tries Consistently Hard All Day)
The Isleys, MAs, and other guys with average genes who actually like competing and getting stronger.

>TWIT (Third World Idjit Tard)
Italian.

Attached: All Might Smile.gif (480x268, 1.53M)

None of you HOMEOS got DUBS and FIGGY did
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: Bratty Anime Squirt.jpg (3840x2160, 1.63M)

Most relevant books for proper training:
>Louie Simmons
Westside Barbell Book of Methods, Bench Press Manual, and Book of Squat and Deadlift. One of the best authors for training fundamentals, but program guidelines are quite loose.
>Josh Bryant
Jailhouse Strong, JHS 8x8 Offseason Powerlifting Program, and JHS Successful Mindset Manual. Great author for training fundamentals. However, there is no free peaking program.
>Cory Swede Burns
5th Set, and 5th Set Evolutions. Most up to date training program templates, only the bench peak is outdated.
>Jim Wendler
5/3/1 for Powerlifting, 5/3/1 Forever. 5/3/1 for PL is a great beginner book, and if you like it, Forever can be used to adapt it for longer term progress.
Bryant's and Burns's books are well written, but Wendler seems like a retard and Louie cannot into English. All of the books are in the pastebin in Bobbergstein's drive.

Louie is greater than all: youtu.be/PDnNG5k-u8I
Bands are like steroids: youtu.be/YSAq2wsCoiY

BEGINNER PROGRAMMING
general recommendation:
"Beginner Prep School" From 5/3/1 Forever. Submaximal Full Body Barbell work + lots of GPP. Appropriate for both weight loss and weight gain.

weight gain specialty:
Westside for Skinny Bastards III by defranco. Lots of muscle building exercises, and DE Squats are replaced with jumping for ease of access.

powerlifting specialty:
5th Set but only reset the mesocycle as needed instead. Friendly for both weight gain and weight loss, still has cardio, but it's a powerlifting focus instead of having more GPP.
5/3/1 for Powerlifting is a good choice too, I'd say it's mostly personal preference between these two.

Attached: 1652629393071.jpg (680x544, 126.13K)

Just in case anyone missed it last thread, FIGGY barbell rowed LMAO4PLAET as the culmination of his years long arc to permanently BTFO all lardhoisters on this board desu. He has nothing left of any particular consequence to lift. Now all that's left for FIGGY is A T H L E T I C A L SUCCESS fampai. For real this time. Seriously.

Attached: ATHLETIC ROW.webm (1920x1080, 534.38K)

Not that important but on deload week for assistance work, should I cut both the volume and intensity?
For example, if I was normally doing leg press 3x10@4pl8s, should I do 3x5@2pl8s on deload week? (volume and intensity at 50%)

Or just do 3x10@2pl8

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-11 155842.png (607x85, 30.69K)

>weight gain specialty:
Anyone have experience with ws4sb?

idk, either way works, try both and use what works best for you. you may want a bigger deload if you are more fatigued and a smaller deload if you are less fatigued.

>OP earlyposting like a fag
WHOEVER THIS MAY BE, they're CLEARLY extremely scared that FIGGY will get the jump on them and rain down pasta upon them with his superior OPs. And FIGGY doesn't even have to do anything! FIGGY is living in their head, RENT FREE desu. It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic (and overweight)

Attached: I'll Laugh Anyway.gif (260x195, 986.76K)

post webms you iNigger

>Depends
Thanks, yeah I figured that was the answer as long as I'm deloading.

iphones can view webms now raj

damn none of the creatines got a sale

>retard cant understand im telling him to stop phone posting without siri telling him
fucking iToddlers

I'd do 3x10@2pl8 (same sets/reps @50%) because the main lifts are 3x5@40-60%.

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1523975595649.png (270x344, 52.03K)

>Here, if you have a google play card, and I have a google play card, and I have a remote access software.
>There it is, it's a remote access software, you see?
>Watch it. Now my remote access software reaches across the room and starts to redeem your google play card.
>I... redeemed... your... card. I redeemed it!

Attached: Indian Call Center Scam.png (962x641, 836.72K)

Projecting iToddler

Attached: 1654868011024.png (1080x1824, 507.33K)