Violent Routine

WARNING: NOT SUITABLE FOR POWERSHITTERS

I'm about to drop a serious real nigga workout on ya'll. Okay:
>Find track or something similar in nature
>If it has a punching bag, good! If not, buy one and rig it up somewhere for the track. People will respect you and now they have a free heavy bag.
>Usually a track will have some walls or climbing areas, if not, find some trees or find another track.

Basically you hit the bag for 90 seconds, sprint around the track, climb back and forth the entire length of whatever it is your climbing, drop down, and repeat from step one.

Throw this in with some basic bodyweight workouts and your main lifts on another day you'll become soldier fit. Basically, the workout goes something like pic related. If you want you can do your last sprint while carrying the bag but my bag is 100 lbs.

WARNING: NOT SUITABLE FOR POWERSHITTERS

Attached: 311331.png (474x729, 197.29K)

am i supposed to transport the heavy bag to the track?
looks like its asking for all this shit in one go

Easier would be having a truck tire and a sledge hammer, flip that over, jump over to the other side and repeat 90 second rounds each activity.

You buy a bag for like 100 bucks, some rigging material and you find a spot to rig it up and you leave it there forever. Who's gonna take it down? Why? It's a piece of fitness equipment, who's gonna stop you? When I set mine up I actually had two guys help me hoist up like it was a shipyard and they said it was cool to have. Do you not have the ability to transfer shit around? If not, at the very least go to a boxing gym, use a treadmill and a pullup bar. OR At the VERY FUCKING LEAST, you can go outside, set up a canvas heavy bag somewhere in the woods, hike around in a big loop, hit the bag, and climb trees.

Attached: C41AB652-EDC0-4CF2-8986-D1B4D56B9E27.jpg (700x394, 33.97K)

Many different ways to skin a cat, however the punching bag is somewhat situational and can train you to strike better. It's supposed to be a RUN, FIGHT, RUN kind of thing.

Are you implying you can't read and can't understand what I'm saying or are you saying I'm retarded?

You're not going to learn how to fight or build cardio for fighting with this, start training a martial art, preferably muay thai so you dont get mogged by 120 pound thai twinks in striking and endurance

Holy shit you're such a peanut brain. At what point did I say you're going to learn how to fight? Which part of my posts? You'll be CONDITIONG Yourself for striking in a fighting situation however you're not teaching yourself how to fight. I do Judo every Friday as part of my cardio and this shit every other cardio day when I'm not lifting. It gives you the feeling of endurance training that would be needed for instance a fight.

The sledgehammer will also train you to strike better all the good boxers that did the hammer/axe training got better at striking than those that didn't.

Okay?

boxing's gay

lol you're a fucking retard

all you need to do as a routine is:
•burpees
•pullups
•chinups
•dips

and then you're set. I'll end up in better shape following my routine than your garbage LOL

burpees is all i need for cardio. running is a waste of time of an exercise like walking

Attached: 1654919720590.jpg (887x900, 162.03K)

>burpees
>dips
>running is retarded
post body

>dude muh gay run and punch technique
>*gets confronted* p-p-p-post body

grab a gun and kill yourself

Doing CrossFit is not going to help you build any endurance or stamina you would need in a fight.

burpees will give me more stamina than running around like a pathetic virgin cuck

Why are you getting so upset? Have you even tried the routine posted? Have you ever even done HIT Sprints or climbed anything after?

no legs?

Have you even ran outside before? Burpees are all good for stamina but sprints are better. Keyword: Sprint.

yea
INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

burpees is legs
burpees is HIIT, dips/chinups/pullups is climbing
burpees are more exhausting. keywords: MORE EXHAUSTING, therefore the better exercise

This guy powerlifts.

I posted an excellent routine crafted with science
you posted a cringe cuck routine LMAO

ancient warriors trained themselves using burpees

Attached: ec79113c039a70cdde257c6c0e3613b7.jpg (300x401, 35.03K)

Burpees aren't going to help you outrun someone. You'll get a better bang for your buck just finding a nice place to sprint outside in the fresh air and letting loose.
>dips/chinups/pullups is climbing
What? I guess pullups maybe? At the very least muscle ups are good. But you should be doing pull ups, dead hangs, and like monkey bar training and ledge hanging all in one go.

Burpees condition the body for explosive power output

excellent for standing and fighting

>wait until he finds out what ancient Gauls did
Also the routine in pic related was in a book written by an ex. SEAL Member.

Attached: 3799374-gauls_angus mcbride.jpg (751x960, 178.17K)

>ya'll
Leave

>Standing
You're gonna be moving a lot during a fight you know. Why are you so upset over sprints? Burpees are cool but sprints are better. Try it.

lol i pictured someone getting confronted IRL and responding with "post body"

Attached: 1625878177953.jpg (800x593, 153.29K)