Guys, two doctors recomended me to take my skin off. I'm probably gonna be circuncised in one month

guys, two doctors recomended me to take my skin off. I'm probably gonna be circuncised in one month

Im 27 and I am really worred about the surgery. you know someone who had the skin removed as an adult? how is their life?

Attached: citcumcisao-720.jpg (720x477, 169.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phimosisjourney.com/
amazon.com/Phimoheal-Phimosis-Stretching-Rings-Kit/dp/B07X6PNJMP/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?crid=TPJLJ68MLNTU&keywords=phimosis stretcher kit&qid=1639062607&rnid=2941120011&s=hpc&sprefix=phimo,aps,279&sr=1-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is the cause that requires the shit to be cut off

I'm having balanite (dont know the translation) over and over for the last 2 years. no medication seems to work

The foreskin is where all your testosterone cones from
Don't do it user

did you try anti fungal cream for a yeast infection

and if you do make sure to eat it

>balanite
Stop using dry ass soap, start moisturizing
Learn how to relax your pelvic floor with reverse kegels
Also try different diets and see how your eact

Attached: 544FF234-ED7E-4A19-A506-84C5E6FA36F8.jpg (468x839, 210.08K)

Why? Unless it is an actual medical emergency, don't fucking do it.
You will lose sensation, there's scarring, there's good chance of erectile dysfunction, infection, losing your cock and even death. These are complications of said operation.

what? doc said in one month I'd be ok

cutting it off should be the LAST LAST LAST resort dude, you will regret it

Is your doctor jewish or a faggot? Don't do it OP

you had it removed and regreted?? how are things going?

check this
you don't need an operation
phimosisjourney.com/
amazon.com/Phimoheal-Phimosis-Stretching-Rings-Kit/dp/B07X6PNJMP/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?crid=TPJLJ68MLNTU&keywords=phimosis stretcher kit&qid=1639062607&rnid=2941120011&s=hpc&sprefix=phimo,aps,279&sr=1-6

Med student here.
Nothing to worry about, goy. You will feel comfortable using your dick again in 1 week and in a month or so you shall go back to fucking ze troons and yu VILL fuck zem and yu VILL love it.

On a serious note tho, no, nothing's going to happen, this is a very easy surgery; a tale as old as time. You will last longer during sex and won't have to care about the hygiene that much anymore, obviously you still have to wash your dick, but it'll be much easier once the circumcision is done. There is nothing scary about circumcision, many such cases. Do not listen to the idiots in the thread saying "OY VEY YOU'RE CONVERTING TO JUDAISM NOW LMFAO WHAT A FAGGOT CHOPPING HIS DICK OFF YOU WILL BECOME A WOMAN NOW" no.

P.S. no i'm not jewish, I was just joking using their "accent" (jews actually don't talk like that)

P.P.S. the sensitivity of the foreskin is valued around 20-25% of the whole dick, nothing much to lose here either, like a quarter or even less than that. That's literally it

thanks a lot man

you think there are many cases of regret? people dont get used with the new dick?

(also: it gets ugly? its like a surgery to change the aspects of your gf's boobs)

Student huh. If you graduate and ever do that to a child I will find you and slay you where you stand you demonic filth. If the bastard who did me was still alive I would tear him limb from limb with my bare hands.
DO NOT FUCKING DO IT. IF YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ME I WILL REPEAT: DO, NOT, FUCKING, DO, IT. I had it done to me as a child and it destroyed me. It was supposedly medically necessary (it fucking wasn't). The best thing you can do is to throw that doctor out the window. Do it for me user.

You have to fucking go back (to plebbit)

Attached: 1651285729532.jpg (943x720, 175.9K)

The majority of the people get circumcised at a young age due to the religious reasons (and religion points at hygiene, which is medically proved).
So those who got circumcised as babies have nothing to "regret", yk.
A lot of the people who get circumcised at an older age have 1 month of no jerking off or sex and that's it, their life goes on the same way it did before. Almost all of them get it done due to the medical conditions such as yours and no they do not regret it in any way, maybe might feel bad for the aesthetic of a dick (if yes then they are probably ultrafaggots)? Physically speaking it's 100% safe.

I'll give you prons of circumcision and cons which you can google and search anywhere if you want to.
Pros:
>decreases risk of urinary tract infections in infancy
>decreases risk of sexually transmitted diseases, including female-to-male transmission of HIV
>decreases risk of cervical cancer and some infections in female partners
>prevents balanitis, balanoposthitis, paraphimosis, and phimosis
>makes it easier to maintain good genital hygiene

>decreases the sensitivity of the penis (this could be a pro or a con to some people, cuz they might last longer and fuck better, enjoy their time more. But for some people who already last long this could be a con)

Cons:
>may be seen as disfigurement by some (as you can see by this /thread/)

That's it. That's all there is to it. Nothing else, any other questions?

No you wouldn't do shit and we both know that

I don't use any social media other than Any Forums *if you can even call it that* and YouTube, which I use rarely. Stupid meme

Imagine cutting a piece of your dick to "cure" an infection in the age of large spectrum antibiotics and antifungals
If you are a medic we are better off being cured by abbo shamans