Be me

>be me
>get Any Forums
>listen to Any Forums, try to find delicious chocolate qt pi gf because Any Forums tells me yt women are low test trash
>dl tinder
>find chocolate qt of my dreams
>she swipes right on me too (holy shit cant believe it)
>message her
>we talk about travel
>get to this
wtf bros....all i want is a delicious qt 3.14 chocolate caramel gf.....is it over for me?

Attached: 1654970718833.jpg (4320x6240, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/v9q2nd/am_i_racist_for_wanting_to_live_in_costa_rica/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems perfectly fine, I don't see the problem here OP?

Bruh she looks like a mutant

I'm exhausted just reading this.

she's on the spectrum for sure

Hello, unhinged department?

you found a woman with a mental illness. They are quite common nowadays

Ask her what minimally countries she feels safe traveling in so you can be in the forefront of white hipsters traveling there to turn it into a white tourism hotspot.

Grim

it's a lot better to find out she's insane immediately

Consider it a gift since it means you can literally say anything you want and it won't matter. Laugh and link her charts showing correlation between crime and black populations and say she knows she'd be safer in white countries. Have fun with it.

her name does not seem to match her personality

And yet I guarantee the countries she says she wants to travel to are crime ridden shitholes where even if her skin color matched she'd be sold into slavery or executed because she had the wrong dialect.

ask her if you can put a choker on her neck and call her a dirty nigger while you fuck her.

Looks like a shit test, just say she’s a dumb cunt and fuck her.

You stole this from Reddit lmao old.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/v9q2nd/am_i_racist_for_wanting_to_live_in_costa_rica/

Attached: F85F6157-A7A5-42E0-BE1C-FEC03B8E0091.png (600x562, 128.46K)

There is no explanation other than that she's also on some femcel autist forum and she created some thread there asking other femcels what to text next as shitposting.

I refuse to believe it's an actual genuine human posting genuine thoughts.

>Wants black gf
>Doesnt want to hear about muh oppression
user.... Thats apart of the package unless shes been brought up by whites

I am the op from reddit. I'm a fitizen first and foremost

>Canada
>New Zealand
>catering to white supremacy
I want whatever she's smoking

Funny I have a black wife and she considers Canada a friendly country because of their attitude to escaped slaves

You know all black women in relationships with white men cheat with black guys right?

Go back and stay there

This is cope

Just go to Any Forums if you're so obsessed with black men. It's 2022 it's OK to be gay and it's OK to have sex with black men... assuming you live in the first world

Seething nigger detected

I shan't

>another relationshit thread
Fuck all the way off.

Tell her the only thing you were trying was to make her toes curl.

Yt Boi big mad

>old.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/v9q2nd/am_i_racist_for_wanting_to_live_in_costa_rica/
>HECKIN VACAVILLE??
>WE HAD A RACIST PAST BUT NOW I LET COLOURED GUYS FUCK MY WIFE SO IT'S ALL GOOD NOW
>IT MAKES ME SAD SEEING SOMEONE SAY MY COUNTRY IS RACIST :(((
reddit needs to fucking die

Lmao what a turn of events. It's getting harder and harder to talk to "left leaning" women with shit like this. I swear with some of my friends' liberal SO, we could be talking about any topic casually before accidentally mentioning something that is deeply "problematic". Just as a rule, any women that's into politics regardless of political leaning (including your based and red pilled gf) is mentally ill and needs to be avoided at all costs.

Every black woman that I know that is into white guys want to get fucked by a BWC and called a nigger during sex, especially when they get chocked.