Achivable without roiding?

I’d say my physique is actually better than MBJ on the left, do you think he did roids to get like this>>>? His bodytipe looks different to me, ectomorph on the left and mesomorph on the right. I’m ectomorph.

Attached: 770907DE-E1F6-4E80-85FB-A9DC41FF9C46.jpg (500x281, 161.42K)

yes with good genes
no otherwise

>His bodytipe looks different to me, ectomorph on the left and mesomorph on the right. I’m ectomorph.
who the fuck is convincing zoomers that this shit is real?

Why do most nigs are mouth breathers?

This > do you think he did roids to get like this
yes,I would think a person looking like this roids
It takes years of effort + better than average genes,its just too much.
I would say at the 2 year mark you will be somewhat close ,but still not there,maybe in 3-4 years natty.
Again most people are just gonna train going by feel without much precision and arent going to have a perfect diet + sleep so they will never look like this,not even in 10 years,unless they roid of course.

Definitely achievable natty in 5 years

Not achievable. 0% chance. I’m guessing his cycle was fairly heavy doses

He doesn’t looks like good genes in first pic

Post physique

Yeah, I mean, he did it very fast.

This is me btw, I’m 3 months lifting
>bluhbluhbluh you’re Brown

Attached: 3987FE56-FF0E-4F37-9E95-D0525D162848.jpg (2757x2224, 1.3M)

>3 months
Well some people never get bigger than this after years of training so if true those are top tier genetics,as in elite you should be playing proffesional sports genetics.
Yes you can achieve OP transformation in less than 2 years.
Lets be real you had a base before right? like you have always been an active sports playing dude,who prob also did pushups/pullups,etc.
Still good genetics,Can achieve op transfomation natty maybe in 4 years

I’m OP, I think MBJ looked like me in the past, that’s why he is what I aim at. Thank you for the things you’ve said, I’m really happy you think this way. I haven’t been active in sports actually, but I wish to be. In 2018 - 2019 I lifted for 8 months and then I had to stop because I couldn’t afford the gym anymore and I started this year again, but when I started in 2018 I swear I was even worse than MBJ on the left pic. Really skinny. I’ve trained Muay Thai for a couple months too and fighting is probably the thing I like the most in my life. Again, I had to stop it because of money. But now I have the money to do it, I’ll keep lifting everyday until next year, then I’ll go back to Muay Thai and I’ll start BJJ while lifting 3x a week. For the first time I’ll afford the costs, I was a kid before and I could do only half-time jobs. So yeah, I like some sports but unfortunately I couldn’t do it for real until now. Anyway, thanks my friend, I’m really surprised with what you’ve said about my genetics because I always thought it was otherwise.

Attached: D3868BB7-99D9-48B2-AD5B-FF684136C64A.jpg (474x296, 21.97K)

Why do so many blacks have this face

Attached: 71566D62-BC40-4924-93FA-803746706332.jpg (1024x683, 88.8K)

you have to mew to fix this and do a duck face

>that belly
go easy on the eating.

Damn Wallace got big.

Thanks man, I was trying to reach 80kg, so I was really eating much. I started cardio last week, I’m losing bodyfat

Attached: 47139792-03AB-4FCB-A3D8-C547C77935C8.jpg (598x566, 55.36K)

Black people have difference bone structure. Look up any famous attractive black and they likely don’t have a chin that juts. Not as bad as MBJ’s. The secret behind recessed chins looking terrible is that it forms a weak angle, the nose protrudes far beyond the chin making you look like a rat. Black chins are still typically in line with the nose because their jaw sticks out a bit in general. MBJ looks worse than usual because he’s got a giant kike tier nose

>His bodytipe looks different to me, ectomorph on the left and mesomorph on the right. I’m ectomorph.
mmmmh almost like somatotypes are bullshit

HAHAHA Amerimutt who only works chest HAHAha nice tits

No unless you're like 5'5

>His bodytipe looks different to me, ectomorph on the left and mesomorph on the right.
it’s called anglefrauding, son, MPMD did a video on him, he’s not actually that impressive irl