5'9

>5'9
>196lb

Every time I go to post this, I tweak something else. This will have to do for now.

I've been lifting and exercising for over a year now. I started after august in 2020, after having a hard time getting out of bed and breathing. I went to my local gym and joined a cross fit class. I went for 5-6 days a week, and stayed that course for a year. Then I lost my job, and had to reevaluate a lot of things. I decided to focus on cutting calories, but doing that on top of the gym as too much. I looked on Any Forums and came across the Greyskull LP resource. I am now going to Crunch Fitness for 3 months for this cutting goal. I now have a driving job that I sit for 6-7 hours a day. This is the basic summery of the time passed. I've divided each part of the OP into A-F sections to try making it clear.

B)'s past reps were not as planned out as C).
>Was I progressing, or was there a major error happening?
On C), this is based on Greyskull LP
>Am I doing the correct amount of movements and reps? What should I change? (On 6/08, I had a complementary PT for a day)
I've based D) on macros, calories, my understanding on nutrition and how to best eat while driving a car.
>What am I doing right/wrong? What should I add/remove?
Additionally, I only take Vitamin D/K supplements every day with my oatmeal.
What supplements should I take for the goal of weight loss, either during the day or before/after workouts?
F) is done to my best understand on the rules of weight loss. Calories in, calories out.
>Is my math and basic understanding correct?
Also,
>If there an importance on the timing of each meal? Wait x time after each meal, eat something before/after each workout?

Additionally, I've been donating platelets every Sunday since having weekends freed up. I feel I have to note this for the sake of feedback on the OP.

Attached: ToPost.jpg (4618x3304, 2.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2lqjXeVpFI
symmetricstrength.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I understand I may be thinking about this too much, but I'm 28, about to be 29, and I want to look good ASAP, or at least get a grip on my body to get to that goal. I've been putting off manking this thread for months now.

WTF IS GOING ON?!
WTF IS THIS NUTRITION AUTISM?!
Keep the Protein high and only consume carbs before your workouts and if you have to do physical work.
You can lose 22lbs in 3 months, if you're in a 750 kcal deficit - no cardio needed. Stop putting food in your mouth.

Attached: 1654744487826.jpg (450x360, 17.96K)

I'm your height and age and started around the same weight last year. I eat at a deficit and do ppl. I look better than you so give ppl a try

Also the guy in your images on the top left not only used DNP, but was lower in bf% than you are.
Fuck was probably BMI 27 and went to BMI 23.6(10%bf)
Shit takes time, if you can lose 6 - 7lbs a month you're on a good way. But as I said in Cut hard for 3 months and lose 22lbs but you will feel like absolute shit. watch this for the side effects youtube.com/watch?v=D2lqjXeVpFI
You will feel like absolute shit and in the verge on passing out and low energy, you numbers will go down but also your weight.
Caffeine will be your best friend in this time, but you also will not sleep proper.

Get your lifting numbers at your current weight to pic related and then cut down your weight to 169lbs and you will be good. Train 4 times a week when you're on your giga cut, your aim is not to gain muscle but to maintain your muscle mass and strength, tho your numbers will go down a bit.

Attached: 1644476725757.jpg (1212x2129, 330.26K)

I'm willing to change my food intake, but I need to know what to eat. I am perfectly able and willing to buy large amounts of turkey/chicken and eat that only. But I feel that is not wise. And how long before a workout should I eat carbs? How much?

What is ppl? Power lifting?

How much coffee is too much? I already have 2 cups every day to keep the hunger away for an hour before having an apple

Should I continue with the Greyskull by gradual increasing with micro weights, 2.5/1.25lb, or get to your images numbers more quickly with 5/10lb? Also, what site/app are you using?

Also, what about veggie and fruit? As much as I can et met, I think it would be a good idea for my colon to get greens in it to avoid blood in my stool.

>And how long before a workout should I eat carbs? How much?
1 hour.
>How much?
Whatever fits into your daily caloric intake schedule.
>How much coffee is too much?
Caffeine surpresses hunger, if you don't like coffe change to diet soda.
>Should I continue with the Greyskull by gradual increasing with micro weights, 2.5/1.25lb, or get to your images numbers more quickly with 5/10lb? Also, what site/app are you using?
Yes continue your routine if it's work why change it?
If you want to you can also lower the numbers more and but do it in a 10 rep pattern.
If you don't want to looks to stingy then get your numbers to an average of 84.6 or to 88.5 which would be Advanced.
>Also, what site/app are you using?
symmetricstrength.com/
>Also, what about veggie and fruit?
Eat the fuck you want as long as you it fits into your caloric schedule but I would recommend carbs only before workouts and protein as breakfast/dinner. You blood sugar will crush but you will have enough energy to do your workouts.
Giga cut 3 months, then maintain or gain 2- 4lbs back in weight and then cut again.

>How much coffee is too much?
>Caffeine surpresses hunger, if you don't like coffe change to diet soda.
Usually it too much if it's disturbs your sleep schedule but when you're on a gigacut your sleep will be shit anyways.

Also avoid carbs in the morning if you don't do hard physical work, try fasting until lunch.
If the hunger is unbearable, consume protein with 2 - 3 liters of water. The gut signals it's full when its bloated with water and your brain will release less Ghrelin. For every liter water consumed your body burns an additional 80kcal. Just don't over do it and only drink water because it can literally kill you. Also you will be constantly pissing like Alphadestiny said in his shredded video.

>I would recommend carbs only before workouts and protein as breakfast/dinner
Interesting. What protein do you recommend? I was going with 3 eggs with turkey bacon, but the PT guy said to cut that to two eggs.

With the fish, whey, turkey and eggs, I get 113g, 710 calories in total, a 1,154. If all that and the quest protein bar is acceptable, I still need 17g of protein.

Based on this post, I need 750 cal deficient. That leaves 404 calories, leaving little room for anything else. To fulfill carbs before workout, I can move the morning oatmeal to the afternoon and eat that an hour before walking to the gym.

if any of this is lacking, let me know.

>Interesting. What protein do you recommend?
Quark or anything with casein its slow a slow digested protein and will bloat you, your body will crave water when you consume it, so I only consume it later in the day when I don't have to do anything physical.

Oh my bad, I usually fast until Lunch.
But if I'm really hungry I eat a can of tuna, a slice of cheese and drink at least 1 liter of water.

Also more water and diet soda when I get hungry at work.

i pray to god i never look like you op

I can have my eggs and turkey in the morning, but I usually put two slices of bread to hold it all together while driving. If I have to stop that i will. To keep with the no carbs mandate, should I eat my 6oz of turkey with 32oz of water if I'm getting hungry around, say 10?

My schedule falls a predictable pattern. I get up at 5, wank off for 20 minutes, shower for 10, start the car up, cook my eggs and bacon, microwave my oatmeal and mix in 30g of whey. Move my turkey and veggies into my cooler. I get to work at 7, get loaded up around 740, each my omelette sandwich and my oatmeal around 8, sip my coffee until 9-930, then wait until I get to my first stop. Then I wash my cucumber, eat that raw, wait until I get hungry again, nosh on a granny smith apple, then at 11, I have my mason jar of mixed veggies. At 12, I eat my turkey, then I pray I can hold out until 2ish, which then I eat my protein bar. I am hopefully done with my job at 330, then I get home, get ready for either the gym or relax. I have my salmon around 7 or 8. Sleep. Rinse and repeat.

I feel like I have the foods down, it's a matter of rearranging when I eat them. And learning how to deal with hunger. Even now, I want food.

I share the sentiment, but I'm not praying to look like me. I'm trying my best to put the work in to change how I look.

I've never had it, but I'll try it. Would having it in the morning be ok? Having hungry pains while driving isn't the safest thing in the world

>I usually put two slices of bread to hold it all together while driving. If I have to stop that i will.
It depends on your hunger levels if you can eat carbs in the morning without feeling hungry after 2 hours, then do it. I for my part found out that carbs in the morning make me extremely hungry as fuck.
>I feel like I have the foods down, it's a matter of rearranging when I eat them. And learning how to deal with hunger. Even now, I want food.
And that will not go away but the giga cut will teach you how to deal with it mentally, your gut will still demand food even when you're 80 days into your cut, but your brain will ignore these signs. Watch the video
youtube.com/watch?v=D2lqjXeVpFI
You will have the same symptoms.
If you think you can't handle it or you get dizzy all the time, get dizzy from standing up too quickly and feel like passing out at any time given, then consume eat ASAP and try a 500kcal deficits.

Thank you.

Now, here's something else I wanted to ask. Again, I kept holding off making this thread because there's always something else.

Say I have a 1400 caloric meal. That's the only thing I have for the entire day. I'm still under my metabolic rate, and technically I'm still in a deficient. But it also depends on what I have. If I have processed crap and sugar, that matters going forward. It matters that every day, I have the correct food and in a deficit. The numbers game only goes so far, right?

>The numbers game only goes so far, right?
Yes but you will feel like shit for the rest of the day.
You won't have the nerves and energy to do your workouts if you have your one meal in the morning and your workouts are in the afternoon or evening.

Yeah I figured. I'm asking because I planned for the week days, but not the week ends. I've found myself eating one big meal on Saturday or Sunday, if I have nothing to physically do.

Also, should I concern myself with creatine, before and after workouts, or just food and losing weight?