Get new job

>get new job
>everybody thinks I love sports because I lift so much
>I actually hate watching sports and hate every sport except for lifting
Do you guys like sports? I can’t identify with people who “live a sports lifestyle” at all even though I technically live one myself.

Attached: 26100EA7-8A84-40D5-AE2F-44C3C5ED1D20.jpg (1242x1825, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G9xfqMtkmN0?t=121
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i only watch sports because i either bet on them or participate in "fantasy" sports which is just a roundabout way to bet on them. i see no point in watching sports outside of somehow profiting off of it.

Watching pro sports is gay as fuck. Watching colligate sports is kind of gay but I'll do it socially. Watching high school sports is weird but it's the best level to watch.

I don't hate sports though I like sports especially the ones I did as a kid.

Not only I like sports I'm actually watching some kino right now

Attached: file.png (1269x700, 640.74K)

I like watching basketball, soccer, and mma, but I don't know enough about players, stats, etc. to have an in-depth conversation on any of it.

I like sports but don't actively follow pro sports anymore aside from mma.

The only sports I watch by myself are hockey in olympics, hockey wc and weightlifting in olympics.
When hanging with friends we might just have some sport in the background.
Used to watch a bit of skiing when a relative was competing on internationa level.

Sports > lifting

What is the point of fitness if not to compete

youtu.be/G9xfqMtkmN0?t=121

I was only ever into watching BMX and skateboarding, not competitions but skate videos.
Was into MMA for a while, but watching it turn into seeing who can drop one or two weight classes to get the most belts made it boring.

why is the pic 11 though?

I like playing tennis occasionally but I don't watch any sports.

Mog or be mogged

Turning left is not a sport.

I watch some tennis finals in big tournaments, the football matches of my country in the world's cup, the 100m dash in the olympics and also any gymnastics with cuties in them. That's pretty much it.

Only sports I like are MMA, Boxing and Aussie Football because its fun watching people beat the shit out of eachother.

Can't fucking stand sports. If I did, I probably wouldn't lift. I lift because I need to be in acceptable shape and since I don't get sports at all I need to lift to stay in good shape.

I wouldn't classify Martial arts as Sports, extreme sports? Yes. But what people regularly refer to as sports is stupid cardio shit like soccer, basketball, baseball, hockey... Just no.

No, sports are gay and I have friends to play with

I only like MMA so I can talk UFC stuff with people and maybe football a tiny bit but that's it.

I've met a bunch of guys that were Any Forums and hated sports, only cared about lifting, hunting, fishing, and working on their boats. People who move to alaska might select for that personality though.