How do I gain weight?

I am really skinny, broke and have a fast metabolism and can't get gain weight. I am tall too. Are there any smoothies or weight gainers i can try?

Attached: 1654213889795.webm (1242x1080, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11V7e4qNie8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you tried eating and lifting weights?

6 scrambled eggs topped with 2 slices of cheese, bread with at least 3tbsp of butter in total, paired with a shake containing 8 raw eggs 16oz or more milk, then w.e else for flavoring. Thats breakfast, then you only need 2 1000cal meals to hit 4000 cal for the day, which should get you started. This got me from 160 to 200 pretty quickly along with starting strength (sets of 5 is optimal so I'd just do SS and dont look back). My deadlift is starting to stall after a couple months so im gonna have to bump it up to 4500-5000cal, but 4000 should be a sufficient start

And if you need more protein add some powder to the shake. I dont do powder cause I have a retardedly sensitive gut

Eat more food. That's it.

Who is she?

youtube.com/watch?v=11V7e4qNie8

why don’t you actually track your calories instead of “muh fast metabolism “ and try lifting weights?

you can always go on grinder and do a sex change . if you’re a bottom or top and passable we can talk no homo

u're mom

Weigh yourself each day and aim for an increase of 0,4-1kg/month. Depends on how skinny/fat/muscular you are currently. Eat fatty foods if you 'actually' have a hard time gaining weight (I think you actually havn't tried hard enough).
Also
>BOOBA

> anne hathaway before she went bronette

Jesus she needs to get fucked by multiple black men on camera please.

To answer your question you just need to buy cheap high calorie food. Eggs, protein powder, etc.

I remember Pam Anderson being hotter than that. Nostalgia goggles

the inverse of what I tell fatties. I tell them: eat less calories than you burn. So in your case: eat more calories than you burn.
>inb4 “I eat like a pig and can’t gain weight”
what you THINK is “eating like a pig” may actually not be indeed eating like a pig

Olive oil is like 120 calories per tbsp. Why not just do shots of it?

Shalom, mein freund

end yourself zoomer

This, I always "had a fast metabolism" until I started counting calories and gained 10lbs in two months.

Eat more. Eat junk food if you have to. If you're a super spooky skeleton you have nothing to fear from the dirty bulk.

pls respond

This is peak pam imo, before she went crazy with the plastic surgery. It may just be that I'm stuck in my ways but I don't think you can find a hotter woman. I dare you to try.

Drink a gallon of milk a day. God I can't believe it took like 20 replies for someone to say this