I just ate these 5,000 calories of doughnuts in one sitting. I couldn't help myself. I just kept eating and eating them...

I just ate these 5,000 calories of doughnuts in one sitting. I couldn't help myself. I just kept eating and eating them. How do I make sure none of these doughnuts absorb as calories in me?

Attached: BEC41621-48D9-4891-82B4-F4ADE107488F.jpg (450x450, 47.62K)

Laxatives.

repost. Why are you posting te same picture you stupid fat retardh

you could throw up right now.

You must simply live with the consequences of your actions, and then hopefully learn from the sugar headache to come to not do it again

stick finger in your bumhole and puke it out

This.
Next time don't be such a weak fucking sack of shit and say no next time. Your future self will thank you.

You have terrible taste in doughnuts. Those all look dry as fuck except for the plain, glazed one. How many gallons of milk did you need to wash them all down?

Throwing up one time won't do any harm.

Never mind the fact that you ate a pile of sugar and shit-fats, you are a man of low taste and mind. CAKE DOUGHNUTS? What kind of piece of shit goes all out and doesn't even have the self respect to eat proper doughnuts?

Yeah haha just once though

>How do I make sure none of these doughnuts absorb as calories in me?
You've just gotta channel the insecure 13-year old girl in all of us and stick your finger down your throat.

I don't understand how people fail to control what they eat. Don't you have to make the active decision to go to the store and pay for the items with your own hard earned money, all the while knowing that they're not part of your meal plan? there isn't even peer pressure or anything. it's literally just you jumping through like 7 hoops to break your own diet.

Attached: 1b07b5014a90f60322f2a8222e12b31bb151ed9e.jpg (580x773, 49.8K)

they literally do not think. They operate almost completely according to their material desires.

Attached: paulblart22.jpg (620x412, 48.87K)

sour cream donuts > all

Jam Donuts > All
Although honestly jam and butter on a nice piece of brioche beat out doughnuts completely.

purge
I dont really like doing it
but I've done it, and know I watch out what I eat to avoid it

Don't you absorb most calories 10-15 minutes after eating?

If it’s 5000 calories, you need to do a full 24 hour fast

Good going! More fuel for the body!
Bulking well i see

You do, OP's only choice is to run a marathon if he wants to fix his mistake

No? I don't think most of the food has even left the stomach in that time (if it's a big amount)

Just puke up you fag and dont do it again, or accept your weakness and get a little fatter

Either way remember this moment and dont do it again

Why would you have 20 feet of intestines if everything was absorbed in the stomach you idiot

Attached: 1650489243233.jpg (640x480, 25.31K)

if youre throwing it up it means it hasnt been digested...

those look like mini cakes. Do people actually like that shit.
IF I eat doughnuts I would want them simple like pic related just a light bread and simple chocolate glaze on top

Attached: 1653709778206.png (664x664, 366.96K)