Zero friends

>zero friends
>literally no one to hang out with
>so lonely

Attached: A0128899-7BBC-4715-A9F9-6F4CDE47B4B4.jpg (1280x720, 161.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WkuNmRa_YzM
youtu.be/XJIgf0Pah7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/WkuNmRa_YzM
Aggy can keep you company

You want to shoot up a school.

You deeply want it.

Attached: CD9AF95A-E796-40A2-A2AA-4BEE684C3A15.jpg (612x612, 45.51K)

>all the free time in the world
I dont feel sorry for you. You have unlimited upward potential and instead you're sobbing over all the things that require minimal effort to get rolling and even less to maintain.

youtu.be/XJIgf0Pah7A

>no monetary gains goblins
>can save/invest money guilt free
>no social obligations so can be autistic about diet and lifting
Make some lemonade, make financial/physical/etc. gains now since you've got nothing better to do

Attached: millennoid fantasy.png (666x446, 409.64K)

Nice try, FBI

only about 1% of the people in the world are worth being around anyway.

I know this feeling. My friends are few and far inbetween, have gf's and some kind of drive/goal in life.
I have the career, I have a house, I've had past relationships, traveled but I just find life so dull and boring. I am boring, anxiety ridden and weak willed so my life reflects that.
Why would I attract any one to me for friendship, love or more for having so little substance? The confidence of an overly watery-jelly.

Attached: peepshow completely normal human.jpg (296x170, 11.22K)

Based.

how about get out of your house and find something else than that loser ass stemcel career

How does anyone enjoy this stuff?

I have many friends (3 different circles)
Still nothing can replace my alone time, appreciate it and find something you love to do, I love to ride bicycle and go for coffee/beer

Know those feels
>Breakup with long-term gf a year ago
>Half friendship group gone because people take sides.
>Rest of my friends who aren't losers in relationships by now (only Netflix and chill) are miles away and never make the effort to travel to me.

Yes have all the upwards potential but doing shit on your own exclusively just feels purposeless.

>Ill add some of the friends that would make the effort only ever want to get drunk af and/or do drugs.

Need a new social group..

Also read books user, its cheapest, easiest way to hangout with some clever people who actually have something to say

You value your alone time because it is infrequent, where as OP has an overabundance.
Are you saying that reading is a surrogate for actual human interaction, and that the author is this "clever" person whom converses with you?

Why don't you have free time, and where does OP state he has "all the free time in the world"?
He may have little free time, and that is spent alone, outside of his equally lonely working life.

lol so go make some friends it's not hard
most people are friendly and social

My life doesn't even feel real anymore. When I look in the mirror and say my own name it feels surreal. I was a ghost through all of high school and college and now at work as well. It's like I don't exist.

>go make some friends
Where? How?
>It's not hard
I wish

>Are you saying that reading is a surrogate for actual human interaction, and that the author is this "clever" person whom converses with you
Thats exactly what am saying

Look I know its not perfect to be alone all the time, but its aleways something that will trouble you, grass is always greener, I know people that would kill for some alone time outside of their wives, gfs, friends

I know all your tricks, MI6.

jfc anne frank started a youtube channel