Will male kegels increase the force or pleasure of ejaculation?

Will male kegels increase the force or pleasure of ejaculation?

Attached: 1654970362639s.jpg (250x188, 5.36K)

Depends
Dont do them when you are very tight down there

Will they help my premature ejaculation? I've been doing them for a while, but I still cum way too fasr.

Cardio and relaxation exercises help with cumming to quickly

>Dont do them when you are very tight down there
Are you referring to taking it up the ass?

I barely have time to lift weights. How do I find time for cardio? I also get tired from cardio embarrassingly fast.
What type of relaxation exercises?

>Kegels with this little bad boy lodged up your ass
Is there any better feeling, bros?

Attached: keg.jpg (1100x1100, 60.21K)

If by kegels you mean spasms as you dribbled pre-cum followed by cumming double once you fap to completion then yes.
No homo.

this is true I tried doing them last year to strengthen my nut muscles and my asshole just got so fucking tight. Couldn't get it to open up all the way and swear to god a big turd ripped me a new one and I could barely walk for weeks

Attached: 1628453722504.jpg (390x365, 18.58K)

Nope
Been doing it for months, sometimes I would accidentally cum from doing it
And I still can't shoot at all
Maybe I have defective muscles or something, butbno matter how much effort and focus I put into my ejaculation, I'm just unable to shoot
Very jealous of dudes who seems to be shooting pretty much unconsciously

>get tired from cardio embarrassingly fast
that's normal when you're a sedentary fat fuck
do it everyday and your endurance will increase
alternate between high intensity and low intensity days for even better heart gains

If you pull out and use death grip to induce the nut, you could probably shoot since the muscles start contracting even hard to force it out. Just be sure to squeeze the tube on the undersize almost to being pinched off. Hold it for a few seconds then then relax the grip and fire away.

It's worked for me but I'm a rock climber so my death grip is something else.

>that's normal when you're a sedentary fat fuck
I'm actually pretty fit looking, and you wouldn't think I would be bad at cardio just looking at me, but I am.
Still. How do I find the time? I literally don't have 30+minutes to do cardio except for weekends.

Go work talks when you talk a call.
Get a standing desk.

*Walks
I have byslexia

You will be shocked how quickly your cardio improves if you are starting at 0. Just increase the duration a little each time, the progressive overload will force your body to adapt. Once you have some stamina you can start to do higher intensity stuff. I honestly don't know if you even need to build up stamina before doing higher intensity cardio, but at a minimum it should make it more enjoyable (i.e., not feeling like death immediately).

Guys with over tight kegels actually can have difficulty ejaculating. It's reverse kegels that are needed for big cumshots

Apparently you’re supposed to do reverse keagals to prevent this.

No, well yes, I am talking about anything that lets you walk around with some super tight PC muscles. Trauma, anxiety, you name it.

we can tell

Kegels are a meme exercise for women. It's not natural. No human in the past needed it. Why would lifting somehow strengthen every muscle in your body except for pelvic floor muscles?

enjoy your leaky bladder and hernias faggot

theres a guide on looksmax dot org, i think a pinned one or whatever they call it, that literally solves your problem

What happens if you blast tren and then only do kegels, but like a LOT of kegels?

What the fuck is a reverse kegel? Is that when you suck your pee back in through your dick?

sluuuuurrrrrp
rate my pushup / reverse kegel winter routine

Attached: reverse_kegel.gif (316x192, 2.5M)

No it’s basically using the muscle you use to push your pee out