QTDDTOT

Questions that don't deserve their own thread
Other one about to 404

Attached: mommy.jpg (1600x900, 235.69K)

If I'm trying to body recomp (got fat after a year of injury) should I eat in a deficit or not?

How do I get rid of gut?

How is this ulul? Any advice?

UPPER A
Bench press 3x5+ (try to progress each week)
overhead press 3x5+ (same as above)
dumbbel or machine flies 3x8-12
lateral raises 3x10-15
bicep isolation 3x10
tricep isolation 3x10

Lower A
Squat 3x5+ (try to progress each week)
RDL 3x8
lunges 3x12
Calf raises 3x10-15
lat pulldowns (or pullups or chin ups) 3x12
row (barbell, dumbell or machine) 3x12
abs (knee raises amrap)

upper b will be the same but with OHP first, lower b will be deadlifts then leg press (instead of rdl and squats)

Slight caloric deficit, 1g of protein / lb of total body weight unless you're relatively lean already and you need more.

I'm a beginner doing PPL
On push day, I'm doing dumbbell overhead press for my shoulders.
I feel like lateral raises are better for shoulders. Should I switch them? Which is better for beginner? Does it matter if a lateral raise is a Pull exercise if I do it on Push day?

Sorry if dumb questions. I am beginner.

Honestly looks pretty good man, only thing is it might be a bit rough on the shoulders with bench/lat raises and ohp. Make sure to do some mobility work so you can avoid pain before it starts.

Try water fasting.

Guess I could just move the lateral raises to the lower day if it becomes an issue

Is halloumi Any Forums approved?

fuck of κυπριοτ scum

Will doing cardio on rest days mess with my recovery? I hate rest days and I'd like to be more active without detriment to my gainz

nigga, your shoulder has 3 components and you will want to work all of them if your goal is looking good

Is it possible to achieve a respectable physique with only two workouts a week? I'm completely swamped between work and family and right now all I can do is two times a week. Will I be able to get some real gains this way?

Yes it actually is
By resting more you are getting more bang for your buck than going 6 times a week
Full body with 2-3 sets per body part RPE 10

Doing SS for a few months. @ 101kg 1,81cm
Recently I landed my dream job and so I was thinking if I should change to a PPL program or not.
Else, how can I measure my 1RM? Should I do after my sets of 5?

Going RPE 10 on every exercise? Wouldn't that tank my CNS? I'm sorry if that's dumb, I haven't been doing this for a long time

did I make a good thread?
this is the most vulnerable I've felt in a while, I hope I get good feedback. I'm going out food shopping and prepping my meals for the next week tomorrow. I want to know my decisions are right

Is there a strategy to avoid the intense soreness I am about to experience after not having worked out for 7 years? I used to be really into weight lifting in high school but never bothered to get back into it until now.

Attached: question.jpg (375x500, 157.78K)

Can creatine make you feel better mentally? I have had some brain fog and recently started taking it again after being off of it for several years, and I have no more brain fog. Anyone else?

I have found that the best thing for doms is to get right back after it the next day, but pretty light. If I work again the next day after getting sore it only lasts a couple days, but if I lay around waiting to feel better it takes a week. Legs especially take a long time to feel better if I don't keep them working.

Not him, and I don't know if the answer to your original question is yes or no, but if you are only working out two times a week you can afford to at least get closer to RPE 10 because you have more rest time.

Other than what other user said, some stretching and light cardio might help. Personally if I've missed a little bit of time I like to do basically what other user said plus mobility work and some cardio.