/fat/ Fat loss general

Popcorn edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For light snackers who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication. This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

Previous thread

Attached: 1624473421685.jpg (2048x1150, 333.54K)

Also preprevious thread that OP omitted last time

Every fat loss thread should have a Little Nuns drawing in the OP.
There are people with BMI less than 25 in the fatty contes, why?

Thanks for bread OP, think the main Any Forums.org servers are in the middle of updating their SSL shit and it won't let me post a new thread or access the red boards at all, but can post and report fine on the blue boards. Apparently, it's normal for servers to do wonky shit up until the DNS routing is completely updated all around the world for the website.

Have a sock kitty.

Attached: sock_kitty.jpg (3024x4032, 659.26K)

I can't stop snacking. I prefer it to actual meals. Would it be smarter to adapt and eat 6 small meals like snacks instead of trying to kill my snacking habit? I'm not really eating junk snacks.

i lost 7 kg in 23 days. is this ok? i think its too much for what im doing. im 6ft and i started at 104kg and now im 97kg. i ate roughly 1000 cals a day (basically half protein half carbs on most days but sometimes i very low carb) and i lifted 2-3 times a week. is this normal?

Attached: tux-spin.gif (512x512, 1.02M)

Did you make the previous thread with the disgusting image? If so fuck you and everything you stand for you faggot.

Fatty Contest
koronesuki-chan
83.4kg

Could be fluctuations or post beach picnic OMAD, also walked 4-5km yesterday, so it could have been worse.

Yeah, 2-4kg of your loss are water so it‘s nothing to worry about

Calculate the calorie content of everything you eat for a few days. Keep a food diary for out and about. Include everything, especially drinks.
When you get a baseline of calorie consumption you want to start eating at a deficit of between 500-1000 calories.
What's your height/weight?

It's an aggressive cut. How's your energy levels? Only you can be the judge of whether it's working or sustainable.

Not eating because heartbreak. Will likely be on a tequila diet for a while. Is this weight loss?

Attached: 1645589591048m.jpg (896x1024, 152.76K)

Welcome fellow Linux user. Don't care what distro you use either, so long as it works for you; same philosophy as what diet you choose.

Attached: 4chan_lose_yourself_fat_parody.png (594x258, 66.76K)

Alcohol is high in calories. If you mix your drinks try to use diet mixers.
A better reaction to emotional turmoil is to go on long walks/runs

Attached: 1_Gump.jpg (615x928, 122.69K)

this week i have worked out only once because i got sick + summer allergies so i feel really tired. but overall it doesnt seem that hard. i acually think it has been ppretty easy. i just eat at lunch and dinner and i maybe get a coffe or a zero calorie monster if i crave something.

I'll just repost these for those who are doing keto/low carb and, like me, REALLY miss bread, and haven't yet discovered cloudbread.

1 batch made from:
>3 eggs
>3 tablespoons (I just did 70g) of Original Philadelphia cream cheese
>A pinch of baking powder

Nutrition per batch:
>383 calories
>43g protein
>29,7g fat
>4,65g carbs

Attached: 20220610_161613.jpg (2560x1440, 1.45M)

They taste pretty good, mostly like eggs, and they're versatile, if a bit fragile.
Just remember they're a bread substitute, and not bread, and you won't be disappointed.

Attached: ååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååå.png (1560x1708, 3.81M)

I'm doing that currently with My Fitness Pal, doing a 500 deficit, but I eat basically one meal a day and the rest yoghurt, popcorn and protein bars.

Post body and measureables

If it works stick with it.
Best of luck on your journey.
WAGMI

Don't do it dude. You might forget for a time, but not letting it wash over you as quickly as possible means you're dragging your grief out longer than necessary. If that's how it has to be because the whole thing is too much to handle, you do you, but remember that if you feel more shitty in the interim, you'll be feeling better sooner too.

t. suffered much heartbreak, letting it linger is worse

Attached: sad_man_write_what_you_want_about_me.png (1244x706, 996.02K)

That was literally what I was going through. Knock it off, enjoy some delicious food and drink (nonalcoholic preferably) and realize that she isn’t what makes the sun set.

I'm not thin enough to my liking yet.

I'll probably only drink this weekend and start working out my emotions in the gym starting Monday. Just feeling really low right now.

Attached: 1654546927815.png (624x612, 236.06K)