I am a human being, and I deserve to be loved

I am a human being, and I deserve to be loved.

Attached: 159555048437.jpg (204x204, 4.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQJId390dd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why? What have you done to deserve that?

I am a near 30 year old kissless virgin and I don't deserve anything

If you ain't doing that for yourself first, it's nobody's job to make sure to do it for you. If you don't like yourself, then do something about it instead of being a sad sack. If you're in a place where somebody's making you feel like a piece of shit all the time, then to hell with that and get away from those relationships asap.

If it's you telling yourself that you don't matter, you're right. If that's you telling yourself that you *do* matter, you're right. Get more Any Forums and you'll at least have that to be proud of, it might snowball into something better over time.

You don’t deserve to be loved, no one does. user if you can’t even love yourself how could you expect anyone else love you?

Attached: 01AFD9BA-5CCC-4821-AEE1-47053BEAA85C.jpg (666x1000, 148.29K)

You don't deserve shit faggot. You are a man you have to work for what you want. Either play the game like everyone else or kill yourself.

Nothing in this life is given for free, not even love. But almost everything is yours for the taking. It's up to you if you see that as motivating or demoralizing.

Haha only if you're 6'2+, non asian and make $100k+

Would you believe me if I told you I'm all those things and a virgin as well?
Though it's more like $90K

YES! YEEESSSS!

Attached: C0152BA4-4490-4A3C-80DE-4E1CA08A1FE4.jpg (1433x2048, 1.19M)

let me guess, raised by your mother who gave birth to you after age 30

Maybe so but in practice you need to learn to make people love you. Social skill gains work much like regular gains, no pain no gain. Go out there and get burnt enough times and you will eventually understand what socializing is about and you might even start enjoying it

I have both parents, loved by both of them and my mom had me at 28.

You dont deserve shit for being alive. Now go lift heavy weights and put them back down again or nobody will ever love you

>deserve to be loved
why

Do you have autism/assburgers or are you just retarded? Zoomer? No big brothers or dad teach you how to get girls?

You realize if he's not the only or first child then her having been 30+ is irrelevant (and if before 35 is relevant as a reflection of her character more than anything else)? Do you think when people had 14 kids in the past they had them all before the woman was 30?
My mom had me at 27 and my youngest sibling at 33.

you aren't owed your next breath zoomer

Love is important for everyone, but you have to evaluate if the man you are is worthy of the woman you desire (and the same is true of the reverse, obviously).

No you dont
youtube.com/watch?v=VQJId390dd0

JUUUUUUSTTTT LIIIIIIKEEEE EVERYBODY ELSEEEEE DOES

30+ more likely to have autism or assburgers

No diagnosable autism, but yeah obviously not normal either. 27 years old. I have a bigger brother, no my dad never taught me how to get girls.

Do you think its natural selection weeding you out of the gene pool? If you had a baby you would probably accidently kill it by being retarded or something so maybe its good you dont have sex. If women are avoiding you at 6'2+, decent salary; you are the common denominator and the problem. What do you think of the PUA information?