Is this true?

Is this true?

Attached: d16097e6c0a7244d9875692ff9a83444.jpg (1080x1080, 126.7K)

no one here lifts anymore so you won't get a real answer. not like you were looking for one.

>yeah dude this simple workout plan is shit
>come to my site and pay me >100$ for a real workout plan

i dont know but the one on the right says "science", so i think its strue

PPL is pretty shit compared to a 3 day body part split in my anecdotal experience. I just started doing upper/lower a while ago and I like it the best of any routine I’ve done. The 5 day split hitting one muscle group a day is good for people on gear because you can actually recover adequately from blasting muscle. For natties frequency > volume.
Also 100% of the retards on Instagram that post these infographics do NOT lift and you should hide their pages and posts

>Monday: OHP, Squat, Bench, DL
>Tuesday: relax
>Wednesday: OHP, Squat, Bench, DL
>Thursday: relax
>Friday: OHP, Squat, Bench, DL
>Saturday: relax
>Sunday: relax

Thanks for the advice mr piana

t. Twig legs

Maybe.

lol @ lifting 6 days in a row. that's way more broey than muh arms day

The truth is it largely doesn't matter what your routine is as long as you end up actually working out your entire body on a regular basis.

>Tuesday: Full Body Workout
>Thursday: FBW
>Saturday: FBW
>Sunday: Cardio (cycling)
simple as...

Attached: 1584212208524.jpg (334x506, 28.21K)

I fucking wish
My quads and calves are huge, but I wish I had a more uniform looking leg.
Did you not read the squat part?
Doing 3pl8 squats will make your legs big

And doing adequate volume for each muscle.

I think I'll add sprinting to my Saturday work out
this is me Also I might start doing pull ups instead of diddly now that I do 4pl8s and am strong enough to do pull ups.

You might alternate between bench and ohp or switch them between dumbell and barbell, and maybe switch order of squat and DL. Or do i higher weight or volume. Its just each of those compound lifts are heavy and some like ohp and bench use similar muscle groups, so by the time u get to dl you are exhausted , or even for squat uve already done two heavy compounds

I recently switched to exactly the one on the right. Also, I regularly do body measurements, will report back in six weeks with the results

Seeing arguments of ppl and other autist shit, It's like when those inbred comicfags throw shit at each other about which hero beats which. Do full body 1 to 4 times a week depending on goal and do the cardio. How can you retards stretch something so simple into something so retarded and theorycraft about it for years is beyond me.

I don't care

It doesn't really make a difference.

The picture says otherwise for a reason

ive tried both of these and did not turn into a cartoon
please send help

Attached: mutalisk.jpg (310x585, 20.87K)

i dont know bros, full body workout takes like 3-6 hours
i prefer to split it in 2

Trust the science goy

Attached: 1654869494996.jpg (480x480, 57.31K)

Full body 3 days a week (maybe 4 if you are advanced)

Your workout plan should be created by you and only by you. Never pay for workout plan, it's retarded. By creating your own plan, you learn about your body and how it functions, how much can it take, when it should rest, what exercise to do, or what you want to actually achieve with them. That doesn't mean you shouldn't look at workout regimes of other, more advanced people, you should, but don't copy them, only observe and take your own notes. Fitness is not about copying someone else's plan or even worse, paying them, it's about finding what you enjoy and what gets you moving.

Attached: 1652377001731.png (698x869, 697.63K)

You need to do some chinups
also that's too much deadlifting, you can't recover from that