Some niggas on here still doing that "deadlift" shit? take the training wheels of and actually lift it

some niggas on here still doing that "deadlift" shit? take the training wheels of and actually lift it.

Attached: barbell-clean-and-press-muscles-worked-1024x533.jpg (1024x533, 40.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4T1BVL0tbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You'll never clean and press a weight even close to what you could deadlift.

why would i need to pick up a weight heavier than that of which i can lift and theoretically throw?

What is a an adult weight to workout with on this - 135?

Bless the Olympian lifter
Why would you need to deadlift?

you wouldn't, it's a retarded lift. press and clean to a OHP is like deadlifting but you're doing something after picking up the weight instead of holding a few feet off the ground like some DYEL. It's more rewarding to hold it over your head like a chad instead of struggling to hold it a foot off the ground like a loser, I'd rather catch a bitch watching me press and clean 100 lbs than deadlifting 200 lbs

Not only that, but you can also squat with that shit. Literally just do a front squat when its on diagram 3

Nice digits, but it depends if the final press stage is a push press like the olympics or a strict press and if by "adult" weight you mean intermediate or novice. Assuming intermediate and push press method: 200lbs is a good 1rm and 160lbs for 3x5 with the last set at 1rir resting 3mins between each set. All that being said the push press is a retarded exercise and OP is a fag

Attached: nn20130308b3a.jpg (2357x3000, 2.07M)

stay dyel cracka

another special snowflake, you dont do oly lifting based off videos from youtube, you are doing them wrong, if you dont have a coach you are doing it wrong anyway, nobody is going to give you a prize for being special snowflake

I hate ESL Speakers so fucking much it's unreal.

>cracka
Lol

Attached: IMG_8253.jpg (3024x4032, 2.54M)

damn nigga clip your nails

>clean 100 lbs than deadlifting 200 lbs
no one who presses 100lbs clean is gonna be deadlifting only 200lbs

>not doing both

Both those lifts are equally unimpressive at those weights, and most of the theoretical girls watching you wouldn't understand the difference.

Attached: 1354472722937.jpg (251x217, 8.8K)

Both bitch weights lmao

I clean 525kg for reps

bro... post it

I dont like these cause i never know if i got stronger or my technique got better.

youtube.com/watch?v=T4T1BVL0tbQ

Attached: HU6FI3CaWwJs.jpg (253x199, 8.24K)

Because I need to be useful and generally harder to kill.

not with that attitude

I like to clean and press as my main shoulder movement. I'm stuck at 145lbs though. I really want to get to at least 190lbs but fuck 3x6 is a struggle....strict pressing I mean. I can push press the weight but it just feels awkward.