After getting Any Forums do you still partake in “party life”? I’m 20 and I’m already over it...

After getting Any Forums do you still partake in “party life”? I’m 20 and I’m already over it, it seems sad to me to see men aged 25+ still going to nightclubs.

Attached: 77F7A143-6A91-4D64-ADA3-D406F72A9867.jpg (259x194, 7.4K)

i want to but i dont have any friends to party with and i never get invited to events
its my dream to have friends to go to big events with them
i really love big raves and music festivals a lot, but not the loneliness of being alone around so many people

i buy tickets to events and just end up selling them or end up going by myself

sometimes i manage to meet people but they realize im a pathetic loser when i say i came alone

i hate how my life turned out and now im just waiting for mom to die so i can suicide

Life hits ageist people like a truck

I did it a few times in my teens and never understood the appeal.
Why would I wanna become retarded for a few hours? I always remember feeling so stupid the next morning like why did I do this?It wasnt even fun.
Idk I guess my brain didnt like being shut down from alcohol and drugs while other people brains love it.

>it seems sad to me to see men aged 25+ still going to nightclubs.
Because it is
Jesus christ

The times I went out maybe 1/3 were with friends, the rest were just by myself. Most people don’t give a shit if you came alone if you don’t act completely autistic, or you could just lie and say you’re friends left. If you really want to go out don’t let being alone stop you.

Gonna go to a streetfestival with some friends and after that got a dj gig for a double birthday
How do i reduce eye circles?

Seething 32 yo pua.

Own the fact you came alone these people don’t know you for all they know you’re an absolute chad who doesn’t need friends to have fun at events it’s only when they see you acting pathetic that they start seeing you as pathetic

Sun glasses

Indoors?

i dont have fun when im alone all the time
thats the point
id rather shoot myself than waste my life alone with my thoughts

test

I’m 23 and never partied or went out to clubs.

Am I missing out?

Attached: 60CC017C-18DE-4A1A-8796-79A1BCEB8B66.jpg (286x256, 13.99K)

No

Fuck off mungo

I went once with my friends. We got with these girls we met on the bus. I awkwardly did the dancing equivalent of hover-handing this slutty Arabian girl and got peer-pressured into drinking alcohol. Wasn’t worth it t.b.h.

it's over

>tfw went to countless parties, music festivals, concerts and various other social/live events in my life and I STILL literally never even kissed a girl
I'm the quintessential failed normalfag

Attached: 1403694073810.jpg (490x586, 20.03K)

I used to party a lot and now I’m almost 30. I got it out of my system but I still have friends who party in clubs and snort coke weekly and it’s getting pathetic. They don’t even seem to enjoy it either it’s just a downward spiral of self sabotage powered by the feeling of being “in” with the party clique.

But if you’re a young guy in his early 20s do it. It can be fun and you can meet cute girls and hook up. Just don’t tell them you’re there alone, just say that your friends already left.
Also don’t do drugs and don’t drink a lot - you’ll become creepy or just unintelligible.

I did every weekend from the age of 16 until about 24. It got pretty boring and I had a gf so I didn't see the point anymore.
The best alternative I found were quiet late night bars, sitting smoking, drinking and chatting with friends and strangers. This is still really fun to me without getting high or black out drunk.
I want to join a members club

>Why would I wanna become retarded for a few hours
The unbearable weight of my intellect makes me crave a few hours of stupidity per week.

Yes indoors to

No