Can you do lateral raises every workout?

Can you do lateral raises every workout?

Attached: 09D6B5BD-5069-40D5-899A-DDF019D42D0A.jpg (828x902, 152.09K)

is u wanna
what stops you?

yes but do them with cables otherwise you're gay and ngmi

>Doesn't exclusively lift heavy rocks in the woods
ngmi equipment tard

Yeah that’s how I got my boulder shoulders

GOTTA DO THEM FAST

Attached: 1634135060649.gif (569x601, 126.06K)

Are you supposed to do these with your back pinched? Arms straight or bent? Or what is proper form?

>he doesn't know

Ur right I don’t know. Help.

Arms straight and shit obviously, but a lot of it is just whatever hits the muscle for you. A good example is I have fuckhuge traps compared toy baby shoulders so I have to start with the weight in front and them move it out to the side as it goes up or my traps end up doing most of the work. Don't move the weight above parallel with the ground so you keep tension. You can lean forward and put your forehead on an incline bench or some shit to hit your rear delts too.

lateral raises are known for being able to be done with absolute garbage form while still burning the muscle to hell
honestly its probably one of the most effective isolation movements

yes but you shouldnt you should give your shoulders time to recover.
do them however feels comfortable

This, since I started doing them my shoulders are growing incredibly fast, even though my form is absolute shit

bros i fucking hate this shit, its unironically the lowest weight dumbbell exercise i do
>seated db ohp 32kg
>lateral raise 6kg
are my lateral delts just very weak?

Or you could just do lateral raises.

Attached: ezgif-com-crop-1597141684.gif (434x434, 3.78M)

Nobody is lifting very heavy with lateral raises unless they cheat them up, with ohp you there are so many other muscles that can help lift the weight so ofcourse you'll lift way heavier there.
The delts themselves are actually really weak muscles.

How many sets/reps per week king?

yes, i do lateral raises with 9kg and i'm a dyel faggot

*click* *click* *click*

One of the best exercises on the planet.

10-12 reps per set, 8-10 sets per week. I do OHP and front raises for shoulders as well though