Saturday /feels/ thread

How are you guys doing?

Attached: 1619141507848.jpg (1078x846, 562.92K)

gf and i broke up a few hours ago.

Don't know how to feel or what to do

Good

>normally avoided soda
>if I did drink it, drank 0 cal versions
>move on to mom's property
>begin having drinks every other night with her and stepdad
>Jack Daniels and pepsi
>over and over again
>2 cans each per night eventually
>look at myself 6 months later
>soft flab everywhere

I am a friendless kissless virgin who barely leaves his room for nearly a decade straight. I just work (at home), lift (at home) and post here and sleep, of course at home.
Yesterday when I went to get groceries I ran into an old high school friend who was very happy to see me, invited me to BBQ and a certain house party today to come with him and catch up on everything. On the spot almost instinctively I made up some bullshit that I can't go because I have to go to xyz place, "another time then" and then we split ways.

And here I am still in my room posting on Any Forums(nel).org instead of going to a friendly barbecue meeting other people on a sunny Saturday. I deserve to die alone

im feeling really great. I slept for 13.5 hours so that might have something to do with it.

Change is needed. LOOK AT WHAT YOU JUST TYPED. Contact him and tell him youre going.

I wish I was you. Im two years into a relationship that I haven't been feeling for a year now; I just don't like spending time with her, im not that attracted to her, and my life is moving in a different direction while she is completely convinced were deeply in love and wants to marry me and recently has been telling me she's having dreams of our kids and shit and all I can say is "that's weird haha"

I know I need to have a convo with her but when the fuck do I do that? I work 60 hours a week and in my free time I just want to relax and not have a huge breakup argument, so I just don't say anything and we just drift along. My desire to avert confrontation with her is too fucking strong and its ruining my life and idk what to do. Back to work Monday ig, at least I can distract myself then

I lost faith. not faith on some god, but faith in a better tomorrow.
I used to think that made me weak. thinking I would get a nice job, a wife, a house... where delusions and made me daydream of something that would never happen.
during lockdowns something clicked on my head. now it is gone.
to put it somehow, think of some RTS game, you know the "battle fog"? well, it is like the battle fog of my life is gone. I can clearly see know. but I can't change things.
I keep wasting days in hope they end sooner than later.
it's over. but it hasn't finish yet.

Im gonna get drunk and fuck a prostitute today, wish me luck

i was feeling the same way as you, like the last month or two. I tried to convince myself that i would get better, but it didn't
Now we're done and i don't really know what to do now

>Contact him
That's the thing, I don't have any contact of him. No phone numbe. And obviously I don't use social media, so to now create an empty Facebook/Instagram account just to try to find him and then ask him if I can actually come sounds even more pathetic.

All I had to do was say "yes, sure why not". But my mind immediately and instinctively went with no, I am broken

If I was in your situation I would be ecstatic. I would immediately get a weekend serving job, meet new people, work out more, contact old friends, etc. I wouldn't be living every day with someone who just reminds me of the dread of the future breakup.

Turning 30. Still khv. Dad angry at me because he thinks I'm gay. Went so far to blame me for him losing his job at a conservative bank. I feel terrible but I think it could be parasites that are making me so odd.

i wish this place had moderators.

Actually feeling pretty good for a change. Now that the summer is here Northern Europe gets significantly less depressing. Only downside is that all the niggers and Turks spill out onto the streets as they get awakened by the warmth

The Pepsi is bad for sure but it's probably Jack that did the most damage. Either way have it with Coke Zero and it doesn't taste too bad

wtf is a conservative bank

Feeling good bros, went to a work BBQ last night
>joking around with people I haven't seen in months
>talking lifting with some of them who got into it recently
>BPD retard arthoe who's been sucking my soul out for the last year more or less left me alone
>got out early before it got messy
>went home to be with my wife, happy, no FOMO

A conservative financial institution run by old Germans. My dad's loan department got shut down and he didn't want to move to their headquarters so they let him go. He didn't get hired for a long ass time and blamed me for being a fag.

i should be, but i'm just feeling kinda numb about everything right now

>ran into a guy who recognized me from my morning gym sessions, said his goal is to rep 4 plates like me
>drunk guy felt up my muscles probably more than all other strangers have in my life, combined
>sang myself hoarse at karaoke
>saw a cute girl watching me sing but by the time I realized I wanted to talk to her she and her friend had already walked away
>usain bolt an entire block to start up a conversation
>she says no
>usain bolt back to my friend
On one hand having a drunk guy sprinting towards you at 1 in the am has to be terrifying, but on the other hand it has to be flattering that said guy did the 100 meter dash just to say hello

Attached: wrestler.jpg (960x960, 90.15K)

I’m in so much pain I just want it to stop

I love you bros. Seeing your struggles while being in the same age group as me, makes me realize im not alone in this.

Feeling pretty good mang. Wife helped me do the first tie to sever my banjo string last night. Eagerly anticipating my dick gains.

Attached: 20220611_165446.jpg (1127x1485, 253.29K)

The staff at the gym I go to asked me to teach a class on kickboxing soon and I said yes because I thought it would be fun. But now I don't know if I'm having imposter syndrome or if I'm actually unqualified to teach, I'm a little nervous. I'm a regular and they all know me and they asked me to coach after watching me train. The other coach they have very obviously sucks so I mean I guess they just need anybody?
The entire situation came out of nowhere and I'm excited and flattered but also a little taken aback and don't know what they expect out of me.

Attached: fuck.gif (500x235, 494.09K)

> 25 khhv
> No friends or family
> No money for groceries for the next week
Starving and alone lol hope y'all doing good

Find a food bank and grab a box, they're no questions asked