What up, Primals!? Are you eating liver yet?

What up, Primals!? Are you eating liver yet?

Attached: 21190EFF-E146-4479-9DE2-3CC72D66A3A8.jpg (1170x2532, 2.49M)

Kek look at those fucking vegans making fun of LIVERJEW

Yeah, particularly goose and duck liver. I love a good pate with some greyre or smoked guda and some crackers. If I happen to also have some good port and a cigar on hand, its a great evening.
Liver is great.

Attached: lick-own-nose-bioware-head.gif (220x168, 725.36K)

are these his children? how are they that much taller than him? did he get cucked wtf?

Is that woman in the middle his wife? Jfc even she has visible roidgut

It's a hill.

kek imagine being shorter than your wife

Bro they aren’t standing that far apart from each other. His son next to him is genuinely like several inches taller than him in other videos. Dude is literally Gimli from lord of the rings

Kek do you really think he’s like 5’

He's not TALL, but do you not have depth perception?

Daaaaamn, so if my kid grows up eating raw liver he can looked as jacked as this?!

Attached: dyelspawn.jpg (1080x1299, 532.87K)

There’s a video of him walking shirtless through the city and a bunch of skinny blacks are trolling him and you can tell he’s literally like 5’4. There’s at least ten people visible in the clip and he’s the shortest by like six inches

please link cause I wanna laugh my ass off. An user said that there was one black guy yelling "cmere big guy" and liverkang looked like a nervous dyel

Attached: 1652238782772.jpg (1125x1652, 166.78K)

>liverkang
kek
also SOMEONE PLS LINK

I hate this guy so much
>be le manly viking caveman warrior, eat raw meat and go on le hunts! Also be sure to take hundreds of photos of you doing this, posing just right and adding the appropriate hash tags on Instagram!!!
He is to effeminate men what Gwyneth Paltrow & Goop is to dumpy women

Just checked how tall he is and he's 5'7 lmao

He’s not 5’7

He's rich with a family and your poor losers who complain and whine all day in an underground basket weaving forum. Sorry you're too dumb to know how to market yourselves and rob nigger cattle of their money. Stay jelly.

i know his exact address

Attached: 1654732992761.jpg (645x773, 31.97K)

The guy on the right has DWARFMAXXED.
For Khaz Modan!

He probably didn't grow up eating liver. The difference between properly nourished children and malnourished children (I am referring to the standard American diet as malnourishing) can be inches in height.

Have you seen the ingredients of baby formula...? Literally corn syrup, söy, PUFAs and a bunch of lab-made vitamins with no bioavailability.

Attached: Similac-Label-Ingredients.jpg (445x360, 178.19K)

How children grow at all and have any energy with this as their main source of food is actually astounding to me. The human body is amazing.