Organic

Anyone took the Organic Soap/Shampoo Pill? Any recommendations?

Attached: 71v0FHvc3mL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 171.14K)

Dr bronners, but you can't come to the party wearing the same scent as me

I used to make my own laundry soap and did that for about five years. Tons of recipes around the internet for it. The one I made called for 3 gallons of water with the soap mixture, which made me realize just how much water is in the stuff you buy. I'd use 1 cup per load and never noticed a single difference between mine and store-bought cleaning-wise. Mine didn't soften the clothing, though.
The problems were that it was time intensive and the product was somewhat unstable, meaning it would sometimes separate but the fix was just to mix it before adding a cup to the laundry. It also required dedicated equipment to make. Needed its own measuring instruments, pot for cooking, grater (for the soap), spoon, scooper and 5 gallon bucket with lid. After you make concentrated soap in something, it's pretty much ruined and only good for that purpose ever again.

Attached: 1651627764982.jpg (828x806, 53.33K)

i wash my floors with pine tar, smells great

"Dr Squatch pine tar soap"? You're worse than a women. That's clearly a marketing gimmick for weak men who need brands to reaffirm their masculinity.
Go to Whole Foods or your farmers market and buy cheap unscented soap that is made out of just lye and lard. Or better yet, make your own. This is what soap has been for millennia.

Attached: 1601330829721.png (367x412, 132.8K)

You know it's just a pic right? I didn't buy their products. No need to sperg out. Calm yourself.

Weird packaging desu, it feels like it was made in a garage. But i'll check it out.

You asked for recommendations. I gave you one sentence telling you what not to get, and one telling you what to get.
You bitch like a women too.

This is why so many of you naturalfags stink so fucking much

Attached: 1648562940330.png (390x376, 243.24K)

right

Homemade lard and lye soap is so cheap to make and it makes your skin feel amazing. Animal fats produce more glycerin during the lye reaction than vegetable oils.

>Weird packaging desu, it feels like it was made in a garage. But i'll check it out
It's really unassuming, don't sleep on it -- good product that doesn't try to be more than what it is

Yes. Mighty white soap company.

>MAN SOAP it's soap for MEN
>do you have PUBES on and around your DICK?! Then MAN SOAP is the soap for you.
>comes in 4 MANLY scents: FOREST HANDSHAKE, WEIRD BEARD OIL SHIT, GRANDPA'S BREAKFAST OF BLACK COFFEE AND A CIGAR, and GUN

Dude its SOAP, who cares what the gimmick is?

shampoo and soap are safe, stop buying anything that says "organic" you're just rubbing garbage that doesnt clean you in any way on your head

Nice

fucking kek

I've gone no shampoo for years (I buzz my own hair so there isn't much to deal with anyway), and I use grandpas pine tar soap.

based
>"Why should I care about Jewish trickery concerning my bathslop?"

I tried it, mommy said it made my hair fall out.

Attached: 1652901911038.jpg (750x483, 60.38K)

I use this because I like the smell. No other reasons.

Attached: 71+7cbG1vkL._AC_SS450_.jpg (450x450, 23.27K)

The only problem with Dr. Squatch is that it is giga over-priced, the ingredients are actually pretty good, although I wouldn;t recommend it because of the corny ads and price. To get a good pine tar bar for cheap, theres grandapa soap co pine ta bar which is half the price. The smell is weird, but it cleans great, washes off, and you don't really smell of anything nice neutral smell, no bs fragrence.

Buy from mighy white he is a good lad and makes good animal based soap

thanks for the rec.

Anyone used this pic related before? Just got some sample bottles and I think it works pretty well.

Otherwise I use Bronners when camping/traveling because you can just use it as everything (dishes, body, hair, hands, whatever) and it's easy to put in a little travel bottle. And I'll use dove basic bars for skin bc dermatologist once told me to use it to help prevent rashes.

Also my mom made some bars of soap with a friend and gave me some as gifts. Shit's cash

Attached: flame.png (1341x1341, 184.99K)