Vegans a decade ago

>Vegans a decade ago
Skinny and malnourished
>Vegans in current decade
Fatter than the average American, some skelies still among them but the average Vegan is now far fatter than they used to be

What happened?

Attached: fake meat.jpg (1500x843, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sprintkitchen.com/vegan-statistics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HFCS. It's not just vegans either, HFCS is the thing making everyone fat.

The food market is flooded with tons of unhealthy HFCS bullshit and shitty oils nobody should be eating. This is the case even for "vegan" food. There is no mystery, here.

Why do people think they're more masculine for eating meat?

Bit weird if you ask me

"Vegan food" has become the epitome of goyslop. They don't just eat fruits, veg, carbs etc anymore.

>>Vegans a decade ago
>Skinny and malnourished
Vegan diet doesn't lead to malnutrition.

>>Vegans in current decade
>Fatter than the average American
That's not true either.

>The average vegan is much healthier than the average meat-eater/omnivore. For starters, vegans are statistically more fit than meat-eaters. A study published by the American Diabetes Association that compared the BMI of vegans and meat-eaters found vegans to be much more physically fit with a lower BMI. Vegans had an average BMI of 23.6 kg/m2 as compared to meat-eaters with a BMI of 28.8 kg/m2.24
>Vegans had an average BMI of 23.6 kg/m2 as compared to meat-eaters with a BMI of 28.8 kg/m2.24
>Vegans had an average BMI of 23.6 kg/m2 as compared to meat-eaters with a BMI of 28.8 kg/m2.24
>The study reached an even more shocking conclusion when it came to the prevalence of diabetes among the two groups. Vegans only had a 2.9% prevalence of type 2 diabetes while meat eaters had a huge 7.6% prevalence of the disease.25
sprintkitchen.com/vegan-statistics/

in the past it was serious health freaks or hippies who went into veganism, not the type of people to follow trends, aware that it would take some effort on their part

now the average vegan is a 20 year old woman who has been told it's morally good and uses it as a new outlet for consumerism and a new identity label to wear. endless processed 'vegan alternatives' of mystery slop allows her to be a typical young western woman getting fat but feeling righteous

Attached: ApuMammy.jpg (1571x1077, 1.08M)

they stopped eating food and started eating chemically engineered goyim-feed

Attached: 1647896236227.png (960x960, 103.05K)

Beer and French Fries are vegan. Then again, nearly 70% of our nation is significantly overweight and roughly 70% of our diet comes from bread, oil, and potatoes; it's all plant based. Even our soda pop is derived from plants; Coca Cola and Pepsi are very vegan.

Vegan food is mostly just crap processed with oil and sugar.
I looked at some oat milk in the grocery store, in the "whole milk" alternative they just add canola oil until it matches the total calories as in real whole milk. You're just drinking water with oil.

Vegans were always fat or in poor condition. I've seen a couple anorexics that masqueraded behinded veganism but that doesn't really count

Coming out of nowhere with this. Something wrong? A masculine guy steal your girlfriend?

I know somebody like the latter too lol
Wonder how common it is?

its the same shit with religious people that do fasting and follow vegan diets for 2/3 of the year
no self control and understanding of their bodies/diets is, in my opinion, a huge factor

I knew a vegan girl who lived off of cake and french fries, throwing some fruit and veg in when she became too anemic and started bleeding constantly from her nose. just because they're vegan doesn't mean they're healthy.

Beer and chips are vegan

>compare vegans that watch everything they eat to the average goyslop-fed fatty
>look vegans are healthy bro

there being more meat eating diabetics means nothing, much more of the population eats meat compared to vegans
>they have a lower bmi on average
this is what were saying schizo, they get SKINNY

Ask me how I know you're an amerimutt

>post pictures of mashed legumes filled with isoflavones and sneed oils
Geeeee I dunno user

Because squeamishness fueled by propaganda is a vaginal trait.

>Vegan diet doesn't lead to malnutrition.
Stopped reading there. lmao